Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer not responding

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by SnoopGoat, Feb 20, 2015.

1. How's it goin' brehs. So I'm just curious what you guys think is an appropriate amount of times to message your guy? 

Sent him a message and he hasn't replied like he usually would by now. Is one more message tonight fine or should I just wait it out? I just get paranoid that he skipped over the message or something and will never see it.

2. One message that's it. If he doesn't message back in a few hours then call him. If he doesn't answer just hang it up for the night and try again tomorrow. If u have a dealer that's hit or miss then time to get a new dealer

3. what up braj, I don't see any harm in shooting him a text just like "yooooo" good luck gettin that green

4. Just one text, if they don't want your money, then they don't want your money.

5. Depends on how much you want to buy. If you regularly buy half oz or full oz from him, text him again. He may have missed your text if you're that kind of customer. If you buy 1-2g, or an 1/8th normally, good luck. He may be ignoring you because it's not worth his time to deal with you right now.

6. Thanks, I'm one of the half or full guys, will give it another shot.

7. In my experience if you text and they dont answer within 15 min you gonna be waiting a while

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

8. Good luck bro I've known some finicky ass dealers haha

9. This is debateable depending on dealer. If your with them and they are never off the phone then chances are they are ignoring you. Heavy stoners can be forgetful so a reminder can be needed. Also remember that they got lives too !!