Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer not responding?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by violat0r, Mar 26, 2013.

1. hey guys my dealer hasnt been responding lately.
    i texted her twice didnt respond
    3 days later, texted and didnt respond
    i called her and her phone was ringing and working. i thought she was ignoring me
    i called her from blocked # still no answer

could she be locked up, ignoring me, or she just lost her phone?

thanks

2. Yes... either... I'll just stop by her place and check real quick, brb.

3. idk im just asking advice from personal experiences of what people had when their dealer wasnt responding lol

4. Find a new dealer

5. Dealers are sometimes the hardest people to deal with. They either take hours or suck at answering their phone lol. You will find a good one eventually. At least I did

6. no but the prob is this girl usually answers her phone ASAP
    and now she hasnt replied for like 4-5 days :(
    havent smoked in a week its killin me lol

7. Can't go a week without it bothering you? lolllll..

8. If thats the dealer you met on craigslist then she probably got locked up cause a cop eventually set her up.

9. yeah its the one i met off CL
    and yeah im guessing that...
    but then again in miami its ultra so maybe she went there and lost her phone?

10. Well this was a bright idea.....not

11. Shit my I've known people who wouldn't respond for like 2 hours. Hell I've had to wait 6 hours for a half o before.

12. [quote name='"violat0r"']idk im just asking advice from personal experiences of what people had when their dealer wasnt responding lol[/quote]

Are you 12 ? How da fuck do we know whats up with your dealer ?

She's Probably ignoring you on purpose cause you the type of person to come make a thread when they don't get they don't want to be talked to .......

She's knows its you cause I would know its you calling me private ? That's middle school ahit lol
    No calls some one private anymore cause most people don't pick up private calls .....

Don't make her change her phone number and stop calling her ..... If she is in jail then they gonna. Ask you what you want ..... Then you'll be like a 5 sac then the cops will have proof she's dealing and then scare your into rating her out so you don't face any jail time ...... They'll trick you .....so go do your homework

13. Find yourself another dealer, there are many more out there just waiting for your phone call.

14. There are plenty of other dealers on CL, get your ass on CL and look for one.

15. look man, if your gonna post on my thread dont be such a fuckin asshole about it.
    im 18 actually and no i dont think GC will know whats happening with my dealer im just asking what people know from personal experiences

16. Kidnapped :'(

17. [quote name='"violat0r"']
    look man, if your gonna post on my thread dont be such a fuckin asshole about it.
    im 18 actually and no i dont think GC will know whats happening with my dealer im just asking what people know from personal experiences[/quote]

Personal experience from when someone doesn't answer it's cause they busy or they don't wanna talk to you or she doesn't have bud so there's no point in answering cause then they'll just ask when ?