Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer never informs me when he re-ups, but tells clients I gave him? WTF, advice?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RangerSmith, Sep 11, 2012.

1. I always just call my dealers when I need weed, I hate it when im getting texts almost everyday saying theyve got weed.

But Id say buy off him again and say let me know when your next in stock, and if he doesnt call you thatll will probably be the last time you seeing him.

Personally If it was good weed Id keep buying it anyway. What difference does it make if he texts you or not? Just call when you need it lol.

2. I don't tell any of my clients when I reup, only the people I am with in person find out. He might be avoiding phone contact for monitor reasons?

3. Dude dealers are weird.

I just became friends with my guy. I text him and he always gets back to me hits me up good guy. My budy buys a lot more than I do, I just buy 1/8 at a time, he buys halves. My buddy will text him and he never texts him back but is now friends with me. and my buddy is a cool shit good guy. maybe he is more annoying than i am but i don't know

if i were you I would just ask him if he can text you next time. oh, and if you're buying dimes that is probably why he doesn't care much about your business.

4. Was going to say Lloyd Banks but then I remembered he said successful. :rolleyes:

5. Maybe he has too many customers to remember to tell each one when he reups.

Text him, don't wait around like a gf waiting for her bf to text her first out of spite.

6. Ask Paul Banks to hook you up.

7. Because no one likes people who pick up dime bags and 8ths...

start buying 1oz+

8. ^Ignore this.^

Dealers make more money if you buy in smaller amounts. You could buy an ounce for roughly 220-250, but if you bought the same amount, an eighth at a time, it could cost you near 350.

9. i was expecting A LOT more paul bank responses.

10. God are you married to the guy? Get over yourself. He doesn't owe you anything. If you are talking like this on a forum maybe you are acting weird towards him. I wouldn't deal with you if you started all the valued customer crap either.

11. [quote name='"Smokey McPott"']I always just call my dealers when I need weed, I hate it when im getting texts almost everyday saying theyve got weed.

But Id say buy off him again and say let me know when your next in stock, and if he doesnt call you thatll will probably be the last time you seeing him.

Personally If it was good weed Id keep buying it anyway. What difference does it make if he texts you or not? Just call when you need it lol.[/quote]

Yea i cant stand getting text from dealers everyday sometimes a couple times a day. I just call when ever i need or want..

12. He must not like you much
    maybe you're sketchy or annoying or something and don't realize it lol

13. maybe he expects your friends to tell you... which they did, dealers usually have lots of clients to deal with and telling one or two friends per group of people would make things more efficient

14. I have never called my dealer he calls me, Keeping yourself stocked helps you keep respect im not a crackhead a dealer is not my master. I guess I should add that he never calls me to sell me the bullshit he sells to people in the college town.

15. Depends. Are your friends buying smaller quantities? Smaller quantities = more profit. In the end, he is running business so if they are, he probably hit them up first to maximize his profit.

16. Lmfao this is fucking gold

17. Second this too

Have more than one connect as well. A little variety never hurt. :smoke:

Understand this is a business. He sells you weed. He gives about as much of shit about you as the guy behind the counter as the gas station.

18. you could just ask him to text you when he gets new shit. i dont see why your getting upset over something so simple it takes two seconds for you to text him to get bud. and honestly its not smart to text how ever many people hes selling to, actually one of the biggest dealers in my town got busted because he would send mass texts and facebook msgs to everyone he sold to saying hes got bud and to hit him up, one day some DEA people came to his house for investigation.

19. keep telling yourself that bro, whatever helps you sleep at night:cool:

20. [quote name='"RangerSmith"']Hey guys. I have been buying from the same dealer for 6 months now. I have had a great relationship with him, bought from him almost on a weekly basis, and introduced him to three new clients.

The reason I am posting this is because lately, I feel like he doesn't value me as a customer of his, and I'm really confused as to why. He went completely dry last month, and I tried hitting him up, and he told me "I'm completely out and trying to find a new supplier. I'll let you know when I get more ASAP."

A week later, he texts one of my friends who I introduced him to and told them that he got new shit in, and was asking if they wanted to come pick some up... but he didn't text me about it. The following week, he did the same thing, texted my friend asking if they wanted to come pick up some of his new shit, but didn't text me.

Maybe I just get too emotional and take things personally, but I kind of feel like he doesn't value me as a customer at all. I haven't heard from him since I was trying to buy from him when he was dry.

I think maybe I was way too nice to him, and was too forgiving of everything he did, and he just expects me to come to him, and that he doesn't have to work and go out of his way for me to be his client. I also thought that maybe since I didn't buy in huge amounts that he didn't value me as much as he valued my friend. But still, I've been buying from him for 6 months, and my friend only bought from him 3 times. I was the person who GAVE him that client.

Idk, I just started buying from someone else who kept me updated on their stock, and I felt valued me as a customer. I didn't do anything annoying or fuck him over or anything, I felt I was always cool with him. But idk.

Any advice? Anyone have a similar situation? Should I just drop this guy and keep buying from my new guy?[/quote]

If you were you, I'd call up Paul Banks. I'm sure he could resolve the problem for him best bud.