Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer lost my money?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TengoHambre420, Jun 20, 2012.

1. So I've been best friends with this guy since first grade, grew up in the same neighborhood, hang out all the time. He's my "middle man" he has a bunch of connects for bud so I go through him whenever I need a pickup. We were hanging out on Monday eating some edibles when I ask him yo think you could get a 60? Which is an 1/8th around here. He says yeah ill look around, so I give him my 60 bucks. Well.. Monday night comes and it's getting late so I just decide to text him and say hey just hit me up tmrw if u can get that. He replies by saying "Yeah sorry man, I never found one, but ill look tomorrow night". No big deal. So Tuesday I'm working all day, finally get off at 8 and am looking forward to a fresh sack of dank. My friend plays college baseball so I hit him up at like 9:00 saying "hit me up when your done with bball" He finally texts back at 10:45 saying "Hey i just got done but I don't know how to tell you this but amdahl (guy we know who went to our school) lost your money, like he said someone jacked it. I dont know what to do" So I told him I better get my fucking money back or he's paying me for losing my cash. what do you guys think I should do? Thaughts? :confused:

2. You told him it's on his hands.. Perhaps have a word with 'amdahl'.. Or next time be more careful with your cash.

3. Yeah he responded by saying "There's no way I'm gunna be able to pay you back but ill try man"

4. I doubt somebody "jacked" your money. Although it may be a possibility, I think he just stole your money. Never front money to anyone.

5. Most likely he took your money gone blown as shit and laughed about it man....im sorry about this bro if you were around where i am ill get you high

6. My friend wouldn't steal from me I know that for a fact, hes been hooking me with dank sacks for years without a problem but I dont really know Amdahl too well. He played baseball with my friend and they used to hang out a little bit.

7. Doesn't sound like my 'ideal' good friend since grade school. BTW-- you must be really patient with your bud connections... if i didn't get it within a 12 hr period I would have been buggin on his weed ethics. Not cool on his part

8. [quote name='"TengoHambre420"']

My friend wouldn't steal from me I know that for a fact, hes been hooking me with dank sacks for years without a problem but I dont really know Amdahl too well. He played baseball with my friend and they used to hang out a little bit.[/quote]

Dude all I'm saying is you never know....friends change and can do stupid shit without thinking, doing it for their personal gain. If he did do it then what kind of friend is he, I would never front money like that though that's just me I only trust ME with MY money.

Also ask Amdahl, if he denies it then something's not right.

9. Like I said, he's always been hooking me up with no problem. It never takes this long, I always get it within the day usually I just go with him. That's why It's weird that my money suddenly disappeared.

10. Better go find Amdahl and pull a Stewie

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZomwVcGt0LE]Wheres my Money Stewie & Brian (Hd) - YouTube[/ame]

11. Yeah, thanks for the replies guys, hopefully I hear something from them today.

12. that's not weird at all, usually you go with him and now you didn't so he took your money. makes perfect sense.

13. he owes you YOUR money...he gave it to someone else...and is responsible...

IF this guy is your real freind, he WILL pay you back, without making excuses about it wasn't his fault (it was...)...

rules on money and pot:

1. never front money
    2. have any questions, see rule #1

14. Bro don't just give people money. You give money you expect piff. If I was you I would get my own connects. Its better just to deal with the dealer then give money to other people to do it for you

15. You fronted the money

/thread

16. He stole your money, and basically just told you to fuck off 'cause you aren't getting it back.

If he had any respect for you he'd be saying, "I know I screwed you over man, I'll have your money ASAP."

I say beat him like a cheap drum, maybe give his throwing arm a little extra attention. :cool:

17. tell him to pay you back in either collateral (don't use that term) or dank..

you've got to watch people. it might not have been your best friend so just look for signs he intentionally fucked you over, see if he picked up some dank b/c then he's either lying about paying you back or perhaps that he never lost your money..
    back afew years ago i was living in an apartment complex, i had finally made a connect through this 4'8 24yr old black dude... we had been chillin for awhile (good 3-4 months). dude talked about how he used to take people's money go down the road for awhile then come back and say he was robbed, as a matter of fact i had 140 for a half of some cheap dank... came up missing while dude was over, at first i was hesitant to accuse... until he told later me his dealer fronted him a half of chron. that would be the very first time his dealer ever fronted a damn thing... long story short (no pun intended) i grabbed him up by his arms and set him up bout 3 ft up a brick wall and i told him "listen here motherfucker im either getting my money back, getting that weed, or busting your fucking teeth in." i dropped his ass and he started diggin in his pockets pulled out the bud and handed it over... honestly im surprised he didn't try to fight me (he's 4'8 but his attitude was 7') guess he learned a lesson that day.

just watch him man you should be able to tell if he's genuine or not, shit i know my best friend like a fuckin book. he'll make it obvious if he did, and he cares for you

18. middle men only complicate shit, and almost always take advantege of you. lesson learned, find some connects yourself

19. #19 Deleted member 180229, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2012
    Looks like you need to find out who that guy is getting bud from.

20. I understand what you guys are saying about fronting money, but I know for a fact that he wouldn't just take the 60 bucks and take it and put it in his own pocket and pretend that it got stolen. I hang out and talk to him everyday he's not the type to pull this kinda nonsense. And a lot of other people that he isnt really cool with goes to him for hookups and he comes through with no problem.