Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer is acting like a child.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WrathofAmon, Nov 25, 2011.

1. I'm sorry. I'm not too chill today.

2. [quote name='"shoelaceninja"']

I'm sorry. I'm not too chill today.[/quote]

dont worry about it, just a little miscomunication

3. Ah, I didn't realize you bought from the guy anyway, so I was confused.

4. Eh, don't feel like a dick. That extra .2 could be fudged numbers on the scale, and maybe he even weighed you out 3.5 and his scale messed up. Either way, he said +.5 and he did not give you that.

Wait, you bought the sack from him after he told you no about the .5?

5. i gotta say im kind of suprised that the prices of 1/8s in the states average around 50-60. Cause over here in Australia i can pick up a 1/4 of hydropnic mids for like 75 :D

6. Cool thread, reactions were pretty funny - think it's interesting how defensive people get about how much they pay for x amount of weed and this concept of a having any sort of influence or power over a dealer just because your giving him $60 is total BS.

The dealers don't need us - you don't go saying "I can get this cheaper elsewhere", cause the AUTOMATIC response would be "cool, go get it then" and this poetic "dealing is a business" approach will just get you frustrated. Think you've gotta put it into context - this is just some dodgy dude, who doesn't know or care about you and can get $. They won't charge competitively or give a refund if they're longer than half an hour - dealers are busy people, and definetly have their own priorities and tbh unless your a really good or daily customer (say $200+ a week) they aren't going to lose any sleep over telling you to piss off.

As for defending how much you pay for weed, meh - just accept that different areas have different prices.

7. [quote name='"prettychill"']Cool thread, reactions were pretty funny - think it's interesting how defensive people get about how much they pay for x amount of weed and this concept of a having any sort of influence or power over a dealer just because your giving him $60 is total BS.

The dealers don't need us - you don't go saying "I can get this cheaper elsewhere", cause the AUTOMATIC response would be "cool, go get it then" and this poetic "dealing is a business" approach will just get you frustrated. Think you've gotta put it into context - this is just some dodgy dude, who doesn't know or care about you and can get $. They won't charge competitively or give a refund if they're longer than half an hour - dealers are busy people, and definetly have their own priorities and tbh unless your a really good or daily customer (say $200+ a week) they aren't going to lose any sleep over telling you to piss off.

As for defending how much you pay for weed, meh - just accept that different areas have different prices.[/quote]

this is why i hope my state gets mmj soon. i know that it doesnt mean that prices will become great, more like decent, and having to buy it through an actual business that has to follow laws will give the customer just a bit more power.

some people just dont know what customer loyalty is, and unfortunatly like you said, they dont give a shit. i used to buy off him at a semi consistant rate, i would buy an 8th twice a week, sometimes more.

8. In my opinion, it's no big deal. He's a douche for telling you he'd give you an extra .5, and then backing out on it, but you can't do anything about that.

All in all, be happy that it was 3.7, and you weren't shorted at all.

9. I hate how people brag about prices of dank , I can get cheap dank but I also wish more people had this privilege . Don't be mean guys not everyone is fortunate to have a good merchant

10. You and me both! Mmj or legalization. There is a bill up in the state house for legalization and taxation, hopefully they'll do something with it!

11. Thread made me L O L