Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer ignoring me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Settthhh, Dec 30, 2011.

1. Ok so I moved to a new town and this guy offered to sell me some weed, we exchanged phone numbers and went our separate ways. The first time i contacted him, he said he was sick and couldn't get me any. The next time he said he would be out all night and also could not get me any. Now, he is not even answering my texts. Am I annoying him or should i just try and find a new dealer?

2. He probably thinks your a cop man. Better off finding someone else. Good dealers give people dry treatment because they have sketchy feelings. When your dealing lbs, you cant afford to ruin your organization over someones 30 sack

3. I'm the kind of guy who doesn't really give a fuck. and since it looks like he doesn't either, id blow his ass up for like a day. Then tell him to fuck off and find a real dealer

4. It seems like he doesn't have his shit together.

5. I'd find a new dealer

6. He know's I'm not a cop, could it be he thinks i might snitch on him? If so, how can I get him to trust me?

7. How much do you ask for when you do ask??

Do you repeatedy ask if he can hook u up??

I have a friend who, if a dealer doesnt respond, will resend the text practically every 5 minutes, and always blows up and starts getting all irritated n shit.

I was that way when i was like 15, but a dealer likes mature people. If your life depends on that weed, the dealer still needs to know it doesnt mean that much to you.

None of this really applies to you directly, as i dont know the senario, but for any people with dealer problems... Just be cool. Its irritating having someone blow up your phone, especially when they want like 10 or 15 dollars worth..

All just shit to keep in consideration, fellow newbz.

8. sounds like dude just wanted to look cool when you first met

9. It seems like you Americans got bare drama with your dealers.

Remind him that he's in this to make money and you're offering it to him in exchange for something he has.

If the guy is being unreasonable or rude, just tell him to fuck off and find another shotter; there are millions of them all over.

10. #10 JoePain25, Dec 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 30, 2011
    It's just a text, call him up. Then text asking what's happening and wait a bit before you call/text again. Don't be too nervous, have Adams mentality. Either way he's unreliable you need another dealer (or few).

11. It sounds like he might be trying to be a middle man so he can pinch your sacks... but idk i'd just find a new dealer bruh

12. The same thing is happening to me!
    I bought off this guy for a couple months now and never had any problems. Recently I contacted him and he didn't answer any calls or texts.
    Maybe he's pissed cus he thinks he's my second choice person, when in reality he's my only dealer, I just don't use that much weed (still high everyday :cool: I like to conserve)

13. Some "dealers" just go to shit really, they start off great and then the reliability just drops then it's just nothing. Want to know what I think happens in a lot of cases?
    Guys/girls who buy some weed figure "Hey, I can buy more and sell some"...and then they get into it a little bit, and sometimes it even seems to work for them.
    My theory is, these are the guys it's never going to work for, they end up smoking too much of their own shit, they end up getting lazy and they end up stopping because basically they were just buying more and ending up upping their usage and little else.

I would say actually selling the shit would require a lot more discipline than I think the average stoner is capable of, which is why there's so few reliable dealers.
    Not saying this is ALWAYS the case, just an explanation for how sometimes you meet someone and things go great and then there's a gradual or instant decline in their service and reliability.

In your case OP...who knows?
    Maybe it was a guy just talking shit, maybe he is annoyingly paranoid and thinks you're a cop (though he probably shouldn't openly advertise as much if so) or, it could be something that you've done and not thought about.
    The one thing that comes to mind is perhaps using specific terminology on texts or messages.

Whoever said he was trying to be middleman is probably right.
    Which also means he's only "available" when he wants in on the weed too.
    I wouldn't even say this person was a dealer at all, if not, not much of one.
    If he's the stupid ass overly paranoid (eg - not just sensibly cautious) type too, it's probably not somebody that you want to deal with anyways, they end up fucking themselves over and making it obvious with their sketchy behaviour. Not to mention, it's just annoying.

14. I wouldn't try to read that much into it. It's not healthy to over analyze small time stuff. There's a list of reasons why he's not answering your calls, and you have to just accept that and move on.

He doesn't have it anymore, you sketched him out by something you could have said, he doesn't have a reliable connection, your asking for too much, he has the sales and doesn't need yours for whatever reason, etc. etc. The list could go on and on.

If your not getting your weed, just find a new dealer.