Dealer hit my car

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DaWood, Aug 29, 2011.

1. So I was low on buds and needed a quick hook up. I hit this guy who lived up the street to come meet me behind waffle house. I see him parked and signaled him to drive up to my car. He speeds and gets really close to the side of my car , and gives me the bud and i give him the money.. he starts driving off and i hear skerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrk.. while this is happening hes like saying oohhhhh shittt niggggaaa..

im like the fuck. i go out and theres a huge fucking dent and scratch on the side of my car.. once again im like the fuck.. he says my bad homie this isnt even my car.. then im like the fuck again.. so i grab my money out of his hand and drive off.. i bought 2 O's so i got the money back for damages.. im still likke... the fuck

2. Lmfao free 2 O's sounds pretty good even if u did mess up ur car a bit

3. Haha funny shit did he get mad you snatched the money?

4. You traded a dent in your car for two ounces, thats a new one

5. [​IMG]
    that's just the cutest kitty ever

6. you think hes faking?

7. sure totally.

8. #8 Tosh., Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011
    You hit your dealer. i think hes gunna hit you back, clearly(jk) LOL. Lets just hope hes not a pop a cap in your ass kinda guy for stealing from him.

9. nah he was texting me saying its all good, he would of done the same thing.. im not buying from him anymore either way

10. so you got 2 ounces for free pretty much? You have car insurance? Just call them up and report a "hit-and-run" and depending on your deductible $amount$, this could end up being a pretty sweet deal for you.

11. Good to hear, honestly tho. if i hit someones car after selling them 2 ounces and they take off with the money, i wouldnt be to happy. But i prolly would have done the same in your situation xD

12. To be honest, I'm dutnk an thid isn't fb

13. Best post of the night

14. [​IMG]
    I gotta call bs as well, dealers don't part with ounces and money like that

15. I didnt call the BS police to my thread get the fuck out

16. oh yea.. really hmm. really, oh yea, :eek:

17. At least you got two ounces. I can see where that's still a hassle... Now you have to take the time out to fix it...

18. If the dealer was selling ounces, I'm sure he wasn't that worried about a couple hundred bucks.

19. Pics of said dent?

20. #20 BongSquad, Aug 29, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2011

Yeah, pics.

OP, you lyin!

pics of the 2oz too.

I should change my name to BullshitSquad
    also, the BS police don't wait for you to call, we show up.
    we show up demanding pics! or GTFO@!@!@! :cool: