Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

**Dealer Got aggressive on me**

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Minikayslay, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Basically, i was buying of this guy for about a month or so. I dont no him that well. all i no is that hes in his 30s and sells allot of weed! what happened is is that he , got all aggressive and in my face basically threatening me for pissing him off, with all the phone calls and texts. The thing that got me is , was that he never replied to my txts and also he never answered my phone calls.

So How was i to know He was busy lol? So what is you guys opinions on this , would you say its time to get a new deaoler , i think hes a lose cannon myself haven't brought from him since!

2. dont light ur dudes shit up. i would be so pissed all the time if people called me 24/7 asking me for bud. but i dont deal.

3. Dealers have lives too.
    Don't blow up his phone for your silly dub sac or whatever.

4. how often were you texting/calling this guy? I'd say 1 call followed by a text or vice versa maybe twice in one day is the most you should be tryin to hit up a dealer out of common courtesy

5. Don't flood his phone with messages! For all you know, he could be under investigation while you're trying to call him. If he wont return your calls, it's probably because he doesn't want to do business with you anymore.

6. I phoned twice in the day and 1 txt aswell iw asnt pestering him. Im not gunna buy from him again.

7. I meann yea itll get annoying but thats ur job you deal bud and you have customers who want bud at anytime of the day its not like you have work hours. Buttt yea who wouldnt get annoyed?

8. In all honesty, unless your a BIG TIME dealer, dealers have a life. Most, if not all my dealers, have another legit job. Selling bud is for extra cash on the side. Also, many of them also go to college/school.

Getting 3 calls/texts for one guy may be excessive depending on the situation. Imagine if he has 15 customers a day, thats 45 calls he'd get.

Maybe he just had a bad day. It happens. Wait a few days and call him back once. Tell him you were leaving the area for the day and wanted to pick up some bud before leaving, which is why your were anxious and in a hurry.

On the other hand, some dealers are just dicks. So it depends on the situation.

My newest dealer sends me a text every week, "I just picked up ______, give me a call." Not a big fan of any kind of texts, so I'll probably let him know to stop doing that every week unless its REALLY dank.

9. Never used to bother me. Only sometimes slightly bothered me when people phoned past midnight.

Get a new dealer buddy, you shouldn't get crapped on for phoning twice

10. Call the cops. they'll show him whos boss.

11. While i kinda agree with this, you have to remember they are doing something super illegal so you can enjoy yourself doing something that could potentially get you busted, and then them busted if you cant zip you lips

12. just saying how the fuck can you get annoyed when someone is calling you to give u money

13. sounds familiar.. id say fuck him, find someone new.

14. Weed sells itself, find someone new, plenty around.

15. A lot of people expect drop offs as if it were part of the deal. That can get real annoying real quick. Keep that in mind

16. Most of my dealers tell me when there free to deal, but usually those that get aggressive with phone calls sometimes get aggressive to push other drugs.

IMHO drug dealers are like big dogs, they always seem nice but once they know they can be aggressive or pushy with someone they continue to do it. My friends' dealer was pushy and he even easily got physical. He got physical about $20 and ended up stabbing me with a pocket knife. He didn't know I was a fighter, I knocked him out and dropped him off two states away while he was unconscious..... No one has ever heard from him since.

17. There's this one dude that wont stop blowing up my phone if I dont answer. that pisses me off. He'll call 8 times like like 5 minutes. That's a little excessive.

18. IMHO if your a serious dealer, you'll have a prepaid line 4 business...

19. It happens, to avoid this in the future txt him at least a day before you plan to pick up to make sure he has what you need.

20. Fuck him.. U know, there are some good nice dealers.