Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer got a possession ticket.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by allnaturalxx420, Mar 14, 2013.

1. so i fronted my guy money to get a good deal. I know this is not a good idea but i trust him and have done it before without a problem. so he picked up a 1/2 for $90 i fronted him $40 and he was gonna give me a 1/4 which is usually $50. so hes in a car with three other people smoking and they pull into a 1 way in 1 way out type of place and the cops saw the headlights and blocked them in. 2 of them got a possession ticket (my guy and a mutual friend) the third ditched his bag under the seat and when the cop found it he denied, so the guy who already had a ticket (not my guy) claimed it because they where trying to pin it on the driver who didnt have a bag and rarely smokes.

long story short im out of money and only have 0.5 grams left plus i dont have a good hookup any more my other guy only has $70 1/4's and the weeds worse than the $50 1/4

2. sounds fishy

3. Eh... it happens. im assuming OP is positive on the authenticity of the story. if so, id chalk it up as a loss. your dealer was scoring you illegal drugs, and got caught. it happens. hes gunna have a decent fine. id tell him just to get you back whenever financially possible

4. Seems like OP got fooled by a bs story.

5. Ask to see the ticket, he may have been playin you

6. #6 Virginlung, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Yes, $40 is totally worth a human life!

7. yea it's only 40 bucks if he convinced OP its worth 40 bucks being wrong really, especially if its true he won't mind compensating for it.

8. That sounds perfectly reasonable to me