Dealer going to jail..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bkadams, Oct 6, 2010.

1. this is why i give a big middle finger to the east coast! (though some states are coming around MMJ wise)

so glad i moved.

2. #22 yerp, Oct 6, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2010
    I don't think the DEA should be dismantled, I just think they need to focus on the actual DRUGS I meen they are the DRUG Enforcement Agency, right? Weed is not a drug, I smoked everyday for 6 years, now I haven't smoked in almost a year, and im doing just as good in school as I was when I smoked, except im a lot more mature in many different ways now) What would happen to somebody that drank everyday for 6 years then stopped cold turkey? What would happen if people stopped all these zombie medications after being prescribed them for 6 years cold turkey? What would happen if you stopped weed cold turkey...? Maybe a little eagerness to want to relieve anxiety, but oh I forgot, the doctors have addictive xanax for that that will have you seizure to death and throwing up profusely if you stop cold turkey! (Fuck Big Pharma) What is the worst thing to happen at a alcohol party? Fights, alcohol deaths, driving deaths. What is the worst thing to happen at a so called "Marijuana Party"? Everybody laughs about who gets the last piece of pizza before everybody falls asleep. They need to concentrate on the actual REAL drugs (Cocaine, Heroin, Prescription Pills, Meth, Big Gang Dealers like the Latin Kings, Bloods, Crips, etc) NOT marijuana! Everybody knows its harmless, even the DEA and Cops do, the truth is out, it just so happens to be the easiest bust, and like I said before usually more drugs come along with those busts. What they need to do is tax the shit out of bud just like alcohol. It is ridiculous that im not able to smoke due to all my ailments but I can get prescribed heroin in a pill if I wanted to for my pain? Fucking insane. I hope they read this too, come on lighten up. Get the real problems! I meen obviously if somebody is growing 100's of plants that is un-necessary and should be illegal, BUT at least legalize it and have it federally grown and caregivers that there are now. Just trying to look at it on there side too.

Edit: I have to throw in my few cents on Big Pharma as well (I know drug discussion is not allowed on there forum, but this has NOTHING to do with use, just facts supporting the plant for medicine in replacement of addictive medication). You think when Purdue when Oxy Contin before they got sued millions for trying to say it wasn't addictive (LMAO!!!), they didn't know what they were doing? The top up execs knew that all the kids in the suberbs that are scared of needles will pop a pill instead, I put my life on it those Top Execs give CRATES of 1000's of bottles of heavy MG OxyContins and sell them, it's just a big chain line, and these are all men in suits you would never think). Big Pharma's biggest fear is the plant, marijuana! The reason why is because 95% of the fucked up pills prescribed can be THROWN OUT if you use marijuana. Marijuana cures insomnia (Ambien) Anxiety (Xanax,Klonopin,etc) Stomach issues (Promethazine, etc, some things just never work, I have a terrible stomach and marijuana is the only thing that helps) and Pain (migraines, acheness, but that 5% I said includes this category, I have major knee dislocations but only when I have a dislocation do I need pain pills, everyday I am sore but marijuana takes that away, but of course I can't smoke in this evil state.

Im done, and disgusted. Goodnight ya'll. Stay safe, remember, put your life first before weed, even though it is harmless it will still fuck ya over, cause trust me, when your waitin on that lawyer visit and having a P.O watching you at all times you'll realize it isn't worth it. Don't be careless.

3. i agree with most of this, i have already gone down the road of addiction to opiates once and i will not let it happen again, so i definitely have seen both sides.

anyways, i disagree with marijuana being a cure all. and trust me thats hardfor me to say, cause i believe it to be a great use for many many things. but as far as stomach issues go.....no way man. i just spent the weekend in the ER and definitely could not have avoided it if i just smoked a a bowl. sometimes things like promethazine, zofran etc... ARE the only things that work.

4. are you on fuckin drugs also?

5. Know what I noticed?

White guy got off of of crack charges with possession of cocaine?

or maybe im just baked

6. aha I think your just baked but its all good so am I.:smoke: