Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer giving me some dank ive never heard of

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BUD-, Jun 1, 2010.

1. My hook-up is probably gonna sell me a gram for some dank, he said its called Frankenstien. ive never heard of it, i just wanna know what it is in case im getting ripped off. Any info?

2. frankenstien? oh yea thats that shit from the stoner movie Grandma's Boy or something. dude strain names are added to whatever for whatever reason. i honestly think that you'll rarely come across a dealer who actually knows exactly what the hell he is selling unless he himself is growing or personally knows the grower.

i like to kno exactly what i'm smoking but you can never tell unless you have the experience of getting one particular strain over and over and even then it would be hard to identify a strain by appearance. n e ways thats just how i feel.

not to derail this thread or anything but is there anyone out there who can identify a strain by appearance alone? there's gotta be some guru out there who can. i'd love to see a game show that is like "Name that strain!"

3. If it's dank, at a fair price, buy it. If not, don't. Don't over-value a name, but do keep it in mind.

4. google it if in doubt. but sounds made up but who knows as long as its good and your Not paying extra for the name then its all good.

5. #5 SuperCheif, Jun 1, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 1, 2010
    Just a gram? How much is he selling it to you foor?

6. As soon as you said Frankenstein I assumed that it must be some bud that has been crossbred to no end until there is no convenience in saying a name, so instead of taking 3 minutes to name every strain, just calling it Frankenstein.

7. Yeah go by looks. Names don't mean shit. It's not really that strain specific. 20 a g is fair if it really is dank

8. it's best to ask the dominance. If your dealer knows what's up he will at least know that. (indica, sativa):smoking:

9. Just forget the name. If it's dank, it's dank. If you don't trust your dealer because he's throwing names like that, fuck it, just buy it if it's dank. If not, don't.