Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dealer counts, your opinion on this situation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 5cooby Doo, Nov 19, 2011.

1. My man...who also was a distant friend ... always gives me small-ish counts (for my location) $10 = 1g of dank.

I usually get 0.8 or 0.7 which is cool.
    Last pickup 2 days ago I checked the count which obviously looked small and my scale said 0.4 but it was dannkkkk

I told him, he denied it BUT he said he'll give me a fatter count next time to compensate along with a small concentrate.

Is he just denying it so he doesn't look bad?

my scale isn't the best... but it is normally fairly accurate.
    *Don't know how to check because I can't find anything that weights a good amount e.g. 1gram or 2gram.... I only have Canadian Currency.

sorry for the wall of text:smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. "Bitch you shorted me"

*Pop Pop*

Problem solved.

3. lol you think we can read minds?

4. bro in canada weeds super cheap you should be able to get a whole eighth for 35-40 i suggest you find a new dealer

5. [quote name='"Ratio"']bro in canada weeds super cheap you should be able to get a whole eighth for 35-40 i suggest you find a new dealer[/quote]

That's not even very good for an 1/8 -__-

6. I'm just asking for you opinions....what you think about this...

o·pin·ion/əˈpinyən/
    Noun:\t
    A view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.
    The beliefs or views of a large number or majority of people about a particular thing.

:)

7. Need to actually know that your scale is right before you complain about a short bag. But if you know your getting shorted over and over, fuck that guy. If someone says they'll do a gram for 10, I want a gram for 10. Not .8, and especially not .4 lol.

8. Damn dropped the dictionary bomb, must think I was shit talking.o well, ill chuckle.

9. :laughing:
    it's cool man:smoke:

10. I would not buy from someone who shorted me on grams ever. If you buy a gram for $10 it should be $10 for 1.0 grams. If your dealer doesnt feel the same way, you need to find a real dealer.

11. damn i ask for grams and get like 1.2-1.3 my dealer tries to keep customers

12. I'm suprized no one said this. But a nickle ways 5gs and a dollar bill ways 1.

13. A dollar bill should weigh a gram.

If he's shorting you consistently by .3 or .4 that's not cool at all.

14. Weigh the weed in front of him. Or have him weigh it in front of you. Try to buy at least an eighth or a quarter to do this though.

15. This is the only person I know near me...
    I have people farther away (45minute drive) so I usually get quarters from them but only once in a while.

This is my quick pick up man =)..but this small counts thing isn't sitting so well...

16. yeah i never got it either. The dealer should be sayin "10 bucks for .7" your not getting it at 10 a gram man, find a new hook.

17. Go to a Pot seller who grows !!!!!!!! they will not chince u on the count because they wont lose anymoney and want a good rep. This guy probably gets his stuff from another guy who got his stuff from another dude

18. [quote name='"Ratio"']bro in canada weeds super cheap you should be able to get a whole eighth for 35-40 i suggest you find a new dealer[/quote]

More like 25 Canada's pretty close to Australia we pay 5-10 dollars a gram for dank

19. I pay round $25 for 1/8th... in BC of course but still.... its usually dank or atleast always above mids. ur getting screwed hard.

20. Wait, so you're okay with buying .7-.8 gs?..