Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dealer (best friend) got a new strain

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by LordHeinich19, Apr 16, 2006.

1. If you can get some good NL then jump on it!

More so for the White Widow or AK-47.

2. NL is what I usually get when I have the cash. Best bud found in my city. The buds are nice and dank, and the high is smooth. The only thing I've found about the NL I get is if I smoke more than 3-4 bowls a day I eat the entire house. NL, unlike any other strand I've tried, makes me really hungry.

3. White Widow may have more THC then Northern Lights... But the high you get from NL is about as unique of a high that you can experience. I love the way time slows to a crawl after smokiing some.... Such a great strain.

4. aw man i finally got some! it was the best stuff i have ever smoked. it smells great, burns great, and the high is great. this is my new favorite:D i smoked a lot of it! haha i was talkin to all my plants and i was touching my face all night! i got the munchies like crazy though... is it true that if you eat while you're stoned you lose the high? anyway... i woke up face down on my floor with a bag of chips next to my head and my hand in my pants i am not fricken kidding! the cool thing is, if i switch to a new type of weed i usually cough too much and dont get a good buzz but this stuff was really smooth. i havent smoked in a while so my tolerance was low and everything:smoke: i'm off to get some more!

5. The thing about potency is it can vary batch to batch and grower etc... Some people get the strains full potiential some don't. But Ive had AK-47 a few times, but liked white widow better. Silver Haze is up there, along with bling.

6. man i sure am glad i ordered NL for my next grow. it seems to just get praise upon praise. im growing super skunk continuously (clones) so i thought it would be a hell of an experiment to do a lil cross-breeding. make my own northern skunk. note: i know northern skunk is an actualy strain, im merely making my own. glad you got such a cool friend man!
    Just Blaze It.....

7. yea man deffinitly invest in northern lights its really good only like a bowl and your gonna be streight gone man its good and it burns and taste real good

8. Northern Lights is a mind bending strain! I had some in amsterdam, it is one of the best strains available there and at those prices I'd buy kilos of the shit and stock up!

9. northerns taste great...probably one of my top 2 buds ive smoked.

10. NL is a great smoke, One of my favorites.

11. Ive got my hands on small amounts of NL a few times and its pretty good. Ak 47 on the other hand is madd powerful, me and a bud split like .6-.7 of AK47 mixed with a lil tobacco in a bong and we were as ripped as if we has just smoked a 8th of mids. Another one of my favs is BC hydro, my buddy picks it up from time to time, and as soon as he gets some i buy a good amount of it cuz he gives it to me for the same price as good mids (25$ cdn 8th).