Dealer arrested for murder

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by AARON915, Feb 1, 2014.

1. And having 90+ pounds of bud. Just found it out last night looking at my states newspaper website. I was like woahh. He didn't seem like the type to kill someone, way to chill, guess I was wrong. Has anyone else found out their guy got arrested for something big like that? Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

2. He wasn't my dealer, but my friend Miah got arrested for murder too. Ended up beating this guy to death with his skateboard for calling our friend the n word. Fuckin sad, he's only 27

3. holy fuck. beat some one to death witha skateboard, so brutal aha. just over a word... sad..

but thats crazy OP, i guess you don't always know who your hanging out with. were you guys friends or just a dealer/buyer relationship?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. Time to find a new plug :bongin:

5. Everyone is capable of doing something like that. But my old dealer got arrested for armed robbery. Lol. And then another one for stabbing a person in the eye for kicking her chair. I feel like dealers are under constant pressure and the smallest thing will tip there scale. Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. [quote name="nesw" post="19447619" timestamp="1391277684"]holy fuck. beat some one to death witha skateboard, so brutal aha. just over a word... sad..but thats crazy OP, i guess you don't always know who your hanging out with. were you guys friends or just a dealer/buyer relationship?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum[/quote]We were kinda friends. We'd chill a bit and smoke every now and then. He's given me rides before to other friends houses and stuff. Pretty cool guy for the most part Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

7. Damn. What has this world come to?

8. #8 Iceni Toker, Feb 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2014

Exactly, I mean skateboarding is just so anti-social.

9. My old dealer is currently in prison serving a 3 year sentence. Don't know the details.

10. 90+ pounds holy fuck

11. #11 Bill O'Really, Feb 1, 2014

LOL mate..nice pun!

12. Not suprised, many people start shit without knowing what the other character is capable of.

I'm glad my dealer is a good friend of mine, I wouldn't like to associate with a short fused shithead.

13. I know plenty of people that I have sold weed, to. Or have sold weed to me. And they go down, for shooting someone, or robbing someone. Or some shit. 

14. Oh for anyone wondering, he murdered the guy because he fronted him 30 pounds and the guy never paid him Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum

15. #15 IvGotMilk, Feb 1, 2014
    Post the article link ?

Was his name Deranna Fletcher

16. #16 AARON915, Feb 1, 2014
  17. Probably because he was smoking up 30 pounds of stolen weed

18. "Justice has to get done" says "Dimple". Hah

19. Big surprise :rolleyes:

And yeah dude. My current dude is chill as hell too. Just getting to meet him but we kick it good.
    But I'm pretty sure he's like that too. I know he's one to come looking for you. Actually he's got a hit on some parts of town.

20. 98 pounds??? Holy shitSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum