deal gone way wrong...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by shortbud, Jul 29, 2005.

1. me and some friends were in downtown guadalupe (mexican ghetto) waiting in this park in the middle of the ghetto for this dealer because we were buying an ounce. this was at 11:30 in a part of town you dont want to be. it was a friend of mines dealer (who was also waiting with us). right away we knew this was shady as hell. we sat around, waiting for about 30 minutes, when we heard someone walked twards us. over under these trees were 3 people. they were walking slowly and were staring at us. they walked over to a tree right by where we were sitting, and thats when we knew something was going to go down. we noticed they were all mexican gangsters and had bandanas over their faces. we were ready to dip out of there when they started walking twards us. one of them yells at us "yo, this is how we do, southside mother fuckers" and pulls out a gun. the other 2 start running at us and we all took off. i started hopping fences (mind you, this was in the ghetto, there is no telling what im going to find in the next backyard i jump into), hoping they dont find me. i kept jumping yards untill i was about 3 streets over. i was chilling in a front yard behind some bushes when my buddies called me. they made it to the truck and were looking for me. i had no idea where i was, and i wasnt about to go walking around to find out the street. i waited for a few minutes to see if they would drive by, and they didnt. i told them id meet them right where we parked before, which was right next to where we almost just got jumped. i sprinted over there as fast as i could and jumped in the back of my friends truck. we took off, quite shook up from our experience.

my friend who got left there (his buddy was waiting in his truck and took off when he saw us running) ended up getting home fine, thank god. this was all quite ironic, since while we were sitting at the bench, he was telling us this story about a gang that roams the park where we were at. he said his friend was shot in the face a few days prior right by where we were waiting.

we eneded up meeting our usual dealer a hour or so later and bought an ounce of some amazing red hair chron. it was $310 and was watered with mango juice. it's an amazing smoke. we decided this was a special night, seeing as we could have been killed. so we must have smoked 10 bong bowls of this stuff between the 3 of us. it was a night to remember.

2. damn dude that sucks man i would shit myself twice.i hate fuckin gang members who just start shit for no reason.

3. We have hardly any of that shit goin on here.

4. damn dude that sucks!!!when you saw them creepin towards you guys like that, I wouldve jetted lol

5. I would have bolted the second I saw them looking at me, dangerous fucks need to get thrown into jail or some shit.

6. hah reminds me of this scene in the movie "Falling Down" w/Michael Douglas.. he fuckin' snaps on these Puerto Rican gangsters with a bat.

7. What the hell were you doing in mexico?

8. He lives there?

He refered to it by it's spanish name then told English speakers what it was. I guess by that he's living in Mexico.

The mango juice also seems to be a good tip off...sounds a bit strange tho what with the sugar and all that. Moldy bud?

9. this is in Arizona guys. guadalupe is just a very bad part of town, over flowing with mexican gang bangers.

10. Holy shit, are you serious?

11. very serious, it was quite a shocking experience. i'm almost glad i went through it though. it really made me think about how easily death can sneak up on you.

12. Ars moriendi - i'm pretty sure it was mango extract, that was just watered down. none the less, it tastes and smells like mangos, it's pretty sweet.

13. Ok, that would have been my clue to get out. It happens quite a bit in Boston for people to be shot in the same location within a short amount of time.

14. Ah I see...hahah well mangos could probaby kill me in any form so that'd be the first weed aside from schwagg I'd pass on.

15. lmao you did the right thing..... RUN!

16. dude. your crazy! i wouldnt have even been anywhere in mexico that late.....even worse if your white...

17. He was in arizona.

18. Yeah freaking gang members. They walk up and if you don;t look allright to them you got problems. I talked to a decent gang around here consisting of alot of weed smokers, And when they started shit I just told them 'Guys, what are we doing fighting here? Care to come to my place and hit bowls?"

They muttered shit like- "Dude hes right.." and shit..and we had a good night together..lol! Its amazing,y ou just gotta know how to talk to them. Like, if one pulls a gun on you, make sure you have three buddies with you and pull out double barreled 12 gauges that just happened to be retrofitted with sidewinder missile launchers and a parcupine with a firecracker up his ass ready to wreak hell on anyone in his path!

Okay no more energy drinks for me.

By the way, the movie Falling down was so amazing, he just goes fucking apeshit, I love it.

19. It seems if you smoke your ok round these parts.

I walk my pup from time to time late as fuck smoking a j an just enjoying the quiet. Sometimes I come across shit be it a couple gang banger types looking to start shit or someone mugging/ect they either ignore me cuz they smell the herb or they come in semi-close to test the waters an see what the dog will do.

Dog in question is young...has had some training as a force pooch but was a bit too scatter brained for the task. Cool as hell..she actually takes a few attack commands in german..so even if they have a gun they probably won't match this dog....either way they gonna be hurting so they avoid it.

Best to just walk your dog or something if your dealing with shitty people..or just uh don't deal with shitty peole?