Deadliest Catch

Discussion in 'General' started by Johnny Blazed, Apr 13, 2008.

1. anybody else a fan of this show? theres a marathon on the discovery channel if you wanna check it out

2. I'm ready for the new season starting Tuesday.

3. Wacthing right now after a fun day at work.

4. they are hard asses
    that's one of the most "dangerous"
    jobs in the world

O:

5. Great show. Im watching it now actually.

6. It's mad awesome. I was watching it while blazed. Now I see south park.

7. I <3 Deadliest Catch. New season starts on the 15th I believe.

8. sup spaz? glad to see you back around dude

cant wait

9. i fucking love this show!

10. I can't ever watch it and make sense of it all, because i always turn it on halfway through and all I can figure out is they are actually trying to get crabs, something I avoid at all costs!!!

Haha, on the real though, it confuses me. I'll stick to watching Man Vs. Wild, Survivor Man, and my favorite Dirty Jobs (Mike Rowe has GOT to be a stoner!!!)

11. Survival Man > Man vs Wild.

Survival man: "hi, my name's Les. I'm all alone, don't like hurting my surroundings, and actually cook my food cuz I'm not a weird ass or a savage.

Man Vs Wild: "Raaaaaaaawlh. Beeeeeear.. Gryyyylllllllls. *is eating one of his camera crew--- without cooking him. ewwy*"

12. Hahaha It's the oposite for me. BEar Grylls is fuckin SAVAGE as fuck. It's crazy to watch! haha, but I like both shows, they're both bad ass! Bear is funny though, some words he says with his Canadian(I think?) accent is hillarious. I cant think of any funny sounding words, but believe me, FUNNY shit.

13. I think Bear's British. He was in the British Special Air Force or something. Les is Canadian.
    Bear: crevice (CREH-VAAHS)
    vitamin (VIH-TUH-MIN)

That's all I can think of at this moment.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Oh yeah, that sounds about right. Yes! Those 2 words were ones that I caught durring the shows. Funny shit. Either way Man V. Wild >Survivor man, to me anyways. But both shows kick major ass haha.

But shit, DIRTY JOBS????? :smoking:

15. Dude. It's shitty as hell when your job is on Dirt Jobs. Shitty as motherfucking hell.

16. Hahaha, does he ever fuckin load hay or anything? lol thas my job. Funniest shit ever seen a city boy(me) loadin hay and runnin a fork lift n shit. But aye, thas life. Gotta work where works available. But I'm tryina cop a job with double the pay, double the hours, AND full benifits. SO it's legit.

17. Haven't been back for months and this is what im commenting on..

Great show - watching the Marathon now and can't wait for the new season

Sig rules

18. Whoa aye mayne, I aint seen you in a minute! Where you been man? Remember me right? hahaha, shit I can't remember if you know me, like me, or hate me, but since you been gone for so long I should tell ya I'm not using hard drugs anymore, and I got a girl with a baby on the way! haha

Man 12:39am, and I have to be up for work by 8am. I'm gonna try to crash soon haha

19. Yo what's goin on man? Yeah it's been awhile..the board is really flooded now a days..in a bad way IMO.

I never wen't harder than Mushrooms..Weed satisfies me just fine :smoking:

Congrats on the fam - I'm only 20 i got awhile til that starts to happen :)

I got an Aerogarden I just started today though (No weed) just some basils and fresh lettuce..should be a nice project

20. new season starts tonight :hello: