Dead Rising 1

Discussion in 'Gamer's Heartbeat' started by Dizzy, Jun 6, 2018.

1. #1 Dizzy, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
    Anyone else think this is one of the best zombie games ever? (It's definitely my favorite) I have completed it before but we just started a new game on it last night lol.

Who all has played this game and what did you think about it?

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  2. All of the dead rising games are good they're always fun to play :D

3. Yea that's true!

I have only played the first 2 of them tho. The bosses are really cool in 1 as well.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Lol we have killed the gun shop owner and the clown with the chainsaws

Got the shortcut opened up now too. :coolalt:

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1

5. The clown with the chainsaws always takes me couple trys to do :laughing: I might have to play some dead rising myself later :D

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Do you know the best way to hurt him is to wait until he is blowing up one of his poison gas balloons and shoot it with the Uzi or shotgun. Then it will explode and make him cough so you can shoot him without it being blocked for a few seconds.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  7. Damn I've never trusted guns on any of the dead rising games wish I'd known this ages ago Ty for the tip :D

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. No problem. Yea man that's the best way to defeat him. Just keep running away and wait for his balloons.

Oh and if you get to the point where the military invades the mall guns don't work well on the soldiers only blades do.

~Toni~

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Lol I owned sniper Carlito with a chainsaw last night.:coolalt:

~Toni~

10. Yo those psychopath bosses were hard as eff to beat initially! I remember dying like 30 times just in the courtyard by the convicts first play through.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Informative Informative x 1

11. Lol yea they are difficult and take a lot of health away.

Did you get the shortcut in the game? Most times you won't have to go near those guys if you have it?

~Toni~

12. I did get the shortcut eventually but what really helped my game play was unlocking the 57,000 murdered by vehicle unlock! The REAL mega buster from MegaMan aka RockMan, haha. It takes out the helicopters in one shot I think!

If I remember correctly I had to essentially access the underground area and just mow down zombrees the entire 3 days in game time... worth it!

• Winner Winner x 1

13. Wow I never knew about that lol I will have to try it sometime.

Thanx

~Toni~

14. It was hard, I attempted it a few times. May want to check gamefaqs of something for the exact details on how to do it but after unlocking it the once it always shows up in the inventory, after you use all the ammo another one will spawn back.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. That does sound cool lol. Do you ever play every mission and get the true ending to the game?

~Toni~