Dead plant?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Trevar, Feb 11, 2009.

1. I have a single plant growing in my sister's room's closet and the other day when i got home I noticed that a box had some how fallen over and damaged my plant. It's been about 2days since the damage and the plant remains green but I'm not sure if I should start all over again or if I should wait. The plant itself is about 3inches and has 4 leaves (2 normal looking leaves and 2 fan looking leaves). The damage is around an inch under the leaves. I immediately place a popsicle stick in the cup and used a tiny piece of tape to secure the top part of the plant to the popsicle stick. I'd take pictures of the damage but my mom is home

Will my plant be ok?
    Help is much appreciated as this is my "trial" grow (I plan to grow outside in may)

2. yeah itll be fine give it a week and it will be growing normally again

3. Bro - they are never dead until they flop over and lay flat...till then, you've got a chance to get her back in shape. Most likely just plant shock, IF anything...you said yourself she looks fine.

Just paranoia.

4. Thanks for the help. She(hopefully) seems to be doing fine as of now. Ill post pictures of the damage tomorrow

5. When my plants are ready to flower, I deliberately snap the branches so they are bent over. An extra bud will grow at that point. MJ is such a tough bastard anyway.