dead cat

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TheAlmightyFunk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. I hear DEA agents work better than cats.

2. I think its a pretty cool idea, i don't its that weird. I personally would bury a loved one or pet under a tree or something that would live longer than a pot plant to be honest w/yah though.

3. go for it. animals die all the time and become fertilizer anyway. i see nothing strange about this.

4. I dont think the idea is cruel or anything.

By doing this you can be with him, cause he will be in your buds:).

But i would be making sure hes nice and decomposed already. I dunno, i wouldnt want flavor or scent or anything being influenced by the corpse.

But yeah its the natural way of life, and id rather be used up by plants and being turned into different stuff than just be worm food and worm food only :p

5. I thought of brand called Pussy Weed when i read the title

6. I personally don't see the beef that everyone has got with this idea. Look at some of the bat guano products, its poo and dead bats scraped off the floor of a cave. No one ive seen has kicked up a fuss about this. When a body decomposes it turns into a lot of nitrogen and a relative amount of potassium. therefore it would work.

My one reserve is as long as its out side and youve not just put it in a 7 liter container in your closet! or worse still in a heated propagator.

Ignore the haters as always and if you think its a good idea then do it!:hello:

I used my own urine in my last but one crop....turned out great.

7. I'm about to puke..

8. #48 cantharis, Apr 3, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2009

Wonder what you mean by that?
    I have just read all through this thread, can´t see anyone expressing any hatred. Fair bit of black humour, though.
    In fact the only one calling anyone else names is you.

9. man, you are sick if you tought about really doing it...

just absulotly no!

10. When our 18 year old cat last year we buried her then planted an Azalea bush over the spot she was buried.

When I die I'm torn between being used to fertilize cannabis, or being cremated, have my ashes scattered over a pound of my best bud, then have my friends smoke me.

11. Call it 9 lives
    Ahaha
    But seriously, that's fucked up.

12. dude not cool im throwing a tomato on that one hahaha

13. yo thats fucked up if you do that thats one of gods creatures. an it was ya pet it should be buried like a human. never harm another living thing unless its MAN and it better be fore a damn good reason:devious:

14. Funny thread.

15. rofl wouldn't cremated remains be dank for your plants?? i think they use ash as fertz in parts of Africa. i dont think i could bring myself to smoke up a little bit of my friend(s). but yeah id def smoke some flowers fertilized by my gato.

16. Your cat is going to fertilize plants no matter what. It's the circle of life. The question is whether your cat fertilizes plants that you nurture, care for, and value, or just random grass and shrubs and forest what-not. I think it's a lovely idea. Probably you want to plant a few plants, with the cat in the center though. A foot down is plenty deep, but that's a lot of animal protein and minerals for just one substantial plant.

I don't think there's anything at all wrong with memorializing your cat this way, or with using the naturally occurring cycles of nature to turn a creature you loved into plants you will get joy out of. People have a really unnatural attitude about death and decay. Seriously, one of the most horrifying things I've ever seen in my life was the embalmed, vacuum-sealed body of Mao Zedong. I would much rather be buried and turned into plants than kept in a water-tight, airlocked, lead lined box for ALL OF ETERNITY. Make me into fruit trees, please. Or maybe a giant wisteria. Or a magnolia tree. Any nice southern flowering plant will do.

Seriously... didn't any of you read The Giving Tree when you were kids?

17. ahaha i just about died when i was reading those

18. x2. go for it.

19. This is brilliant. I'm totally bogarting your idea.

20. dude its already dead, what difference does it make? im pretty sure your dead cat wouldn't mind what you do with his corpse.