dead cat

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by TheAlmightyFunk, Feb 18, 2009.

1. If you buried him leave him in peace. I do not believe in any heaven, but I do believe in the peace of oblivion, and I certainly do not believe in abusing animals, living or caused-by-us-to-be-dead for any reason.

2. oh shit, i thought you meant using your dead cat for compost on yer plant dude.

3. go for it but buried him deep you don't want to unearth mr.kittykats grave site.

ewww....

4. A pet you (should have) loved as for fertilizer!?!?! :rolleyes:

Hope your bud won't have that pussy (cat) aftertaste! :(

5. That would bother me,Id be thinking oh no im smoking my cat,and my mind would make me think it tastes like cat,which in turn would lead me strait to the nearest Chinese food place.:smoking:

6. not really sure what to say

I hope you buried it deep enough

7. If my grandma had requested it in her will then that is what we would have done - but she wanted to be buried next to my gramps so that's what happened - I miss them all :(

anyway, it's in my will that I want to be cremated and have a tree planted on me - in the UK the Woodland Trust have a burial scheme and as long as you choose one of their burial sites you can have a tree planted on your grave/plot/hole

I can't think of a better way to go - imagine feeding and becoming part of a mighty tree that could continue to live for hundreds of years

sweet :smoking:

8. Ay man, you b spacin. Spiritual as it may be it is not easier than burying the dead cat and leaving it there. I mean c'mon that shits free, its natural, and that cat will breakdown naturally and the bones (e.g bone meal), the blood (e.g blood meal), all the different types of stimulating acids for the plant ( too many to list), but there are many different minerals and vitamins in a decomposing corpse than i should go into detail.:cool: but i mean if you wanna burn your cat instead of lettin it decompose in peace (i dont think i would wanna be burned up lol) then go ahead lol but shit i gotta gang of dead pets in my backyard from years and years til whenever a pet dies an isnt fed to the snake :eek: but shit im bout to get medicated ya dig :smoking:

9. yea that shit better be deep as :eek:

10. Unless you chopped it up into tiny pieces, using only one tiny piece per plant, it would probably cause overload. Good to bury it whole near a mature peach tree, though.

11. well I have him like a foot underground. I think It will do.

12. YES good idea:hello:

13. Yeah, that was my thoughts, too. My pets are like my kids to me. We actually have a 'pet cemetery' in our back yard...not that we have a lot of animals die, but we've been here for 17 yrs and you lose a lot of pets in that amount of time. I couldnt use my pet for fertilizer no more than I could my kid....that's just wrong...yuk!

14. i can see the feds making assumptions already... "this sick bastard was killing cats and leaving the bodies in his marijuana cigarette garden" -- "i've never seen anything like this captain" -- "it's a sick sick drug world out there Johnson..."

15. Man you are shit.
    If you would do that with your dead nursling body...
    Its very big slight!
    Dont man.
    I say no!
    And no-one can tell 100% is it reproductive or no...
    Because no one tested it...
    You should use small amount to test if you do tat ..but
    i cant even think about to cut in to pieces your nursling...:(
    Nasty thread!

16. And finally how could you would smoke the ganja after that your cat was used like some nute, or soil...:devious:

17. They do that in the movie HowHigh with the ashes of a person. Whenever they smoke the weed from the plant that was planted in the soil mixed with the ashes, a ghostform of that person appears.

But it's discusting to do it in real life. :p

18. lmao. sounds like some fox news reporting to me

19. ...nursling?
    :D

The cat's soul has moved on. It's just rotting flesh.

Hell, I wish I could have my body turned into free fertilizer for ganga when I die. Now that's a noble cause.

20. This thread is still alive and kicking? No pun intended.

I have both laughed and been skeeved out by this. I can see both sides of the story, but you know your cat. Maybe that was his/her dying wish to become one with the bud.