Dea

Discussion in 'General' started by Smokey55109, Jun 21, 2012.

1. I saw this and I know it doesn't really mean much at all, but I got a laugh out of how unprepared, I guess you could say, this woman is.
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFgrB2Wmh5s[/ame]

2. wow this bitch makes me so fucking angry. im mad guys

3. lol i love Polis

this lady is a fucking idiot, actually, i bet my net worth she knows the truth about this and is just not going to fucking answer legitimately due to her sandy vagina position in the DEA

4. very close minded! they are the drug dealers. not the innocent smokers :mad:

5. lmaoooo you made my day thanks man! so happy i joined this site :)

6. Why do they even get together and talk about shit like this, we KNOW the answers!

7. He's screwing with her. He knows the answer, he knows that she shows the answer, but he knows she won't say it and she makes herself look like a mess.

8. #9 Gr33nD420, Jun 21, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 21, 2012
    "All illegal drugs are addcitive" and she's indicating that there all equally addictive, that pisses me off cause I bet she would say psilocybin mushrooms or LSD or DMT or something would be as addictive say crack or meth or heroin, fuck her

9. I REALLY enjoyed the part when the guy led her into the prescription pill trap lol

Woman was a bumbling idiot

10. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I REALLY enjoyed the part when the guy led her into the prescription pill trap lol

Woman was a bumbling idiot[/quote]

My favorite part! Couldn't stop laughing!!! Showing all my smoker friends this lol

11. Dude that lady is a fucking loser... Does she not no how to answer a question... She avoids literally EVERY question! MEHhhhhh... If shes really that stupid they need to get someone else up there that can actually answer a question, or maybe she should actually research this if shes seriously that blind to answering a simple 1 question....

12. Uhm. Well all drugs are bad.

13. Look at all the guys in the background laughing lol

14. I would like to point out spokespeople for the DEA are LEGALLY not allowed to speak anything positive about drugs even when comparing two drugs cause its inevitable to make one look better than another.

The circle of bullshit

15. [quote name='"I Grow Dro"']I would like to point out spokespeople for the DEA are LEGALLY not allowed to speak anything positive about drugs even when comparing two drugs cause its inevitable to make one look better than another.

The circle of bullshit[/quote]

She needs to b round house kicked by the kool aid man and chuck norris at the same time