De-fi Circ

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Mar 13, 2012.

1. #1 Sweendog, Mar 13, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2012
    So I got this sick De-fi bubbler today. Functions amazingly! If you can ever get any de-fi glass I highly recommend it. Great glass for a good price from a really nice chill blower.

any way no milk just yet, but some pics and stackage vids.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

New Ben Wilson I just picked up yesterday

[​IMG]

Semi decent stack pic

[​IMG]

VIDEOS! Click picture.
    This one has the original slide first then the star B. Wilson. The "stock" one stacks really nice but when I'm pulling pretty damn hard to get it that high, looks like nice small bubbles tho.

[​IMG]

Closer up vid, No sippage at all but you can see the drop come off the mouth piece joint its stacking nice and high:smoke::D

[​IMG]

2. holy shit u have sweet glass. that ben wilson slide is very fucking sick

3. you should try to hit it backwards for shits and gigs, if it'd work.

4. Riley is a good dude that puts out some amazing glass, I've been looking for his pieces for a long time but can never find one! Nice pickup!

5. This was like the first thing that came to my mind, I already tried it:smoke:.

Definitely not practical at all, you have to take like all the water out. Kinda cool though it turns it into a showerhead.

6. Thanks man, I'm waiting to add a few more pieces before I make a thread with them all together. Yeah i liked it a lot too, My LHS just got them in and I was actually getting a 14mm for a friend and liked it so much I had to grab another for my SG and it turned out I bought the De-fi the next day and the star slide is like perfect for it.

7. Yeah hes real down to earth, I talked to him over on glass district.

I was so shocked to see it there! luckily not too many glass heads in my town:D. Really hope they get some more like a cirbine or something. Thanks man I love it:smoke:. Buy one if you get the chance.

8. Milk time. Here is the purple that I'm smoking on at the moment, tastes delicious.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. That bud looks identical to some nightshade I had recently. Its in the MD pickup thread, looks so similar.

10. It is definitely some fire, very strong purple smell. I don't have a name for it.

11. that thing looks like it hits real nicely. glad to see you are happy with the purchase.

12. Yeah man it does, I haven't even been ripping my king stem