De-fi Circ vs LW 15 Arm

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Sweendog, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Okay so down at my LHS they have a sick De-fi circ bubbler with the detachable mouth piece. I am looking for a little smaller piece that I can chill n lay on my bed and still be able to rip it nicely. Obviously that is why i am looking into scientific bubblers.

I know I am probably not gonna be able to have someone who hit both since the De-Fi is a small company still and just getting its name out. So I guess I'm just looking for opinions from people who have hit either.

They are asking like $260 for the de fi and I would probably just get the LW from aqua labs which is $280.

I was hoping to get the De-Fi for like 200-220 or maybe a little more paying with cash.

I do have another better LHS a little further away that I will check out before I make my final choice but these two seem to be among my best choices.

2. Man, I wish my LHS carried De-Fi. If I pay you will you get it for me? Haha.

3. de-fi is good shit and I like circs over trees so I think you should go with that one. Also by buying the de-fi....

1. You will be supporting a LHS (just haggle em down and pay in cash)
    2. You will save money by avoiding aqua's prices and shipping costs
    3. You will avoid shipping stress and instead walk out of the store with a dope piece immediately ready for toking

4. Id say de-fi. Riley is making some sick glass and like stated earlier, lhs>aqua. I also second circs>trees.

5. Go with the defi for sure

6. Awesome, thanks for making this such an easy choice guys. I was very shocked when I first saw it in there. I really like the detachable mouth piece too.

What are you guys thinking for a max price?

I really hope they get a cirbine. Those look to be the most innovative pieces he makes.

7. they were asking $260 for it? What state are you in (what's the sales tax)?

8. Yeah I think, maybe like $259 or something right around there. I'm in Florida, tax is 7% I'm pretty sure.

So if it was at $260 with tax it would be $278.20 I'm pretty sure.

I'm hoping to walk out with it tax free, the other LHS that is a little nicer does that for cash. Hopefully I don't have to drop more than $240.

9. Yea I would try to haggle that sticker price down to 240 or 230 (that's in the 10% ballpark and asking for 15% is hardly unreasonable). Also, a tactic that works real well with the shops around me is walking in with the cash (lets say $240 in your case) and basically laying it out and saying this is what I have and this is what I am looking for and you can usually work out a deal

10. Well I picked it up today:hello::hello:

Can't get any milk shots till later this week but I can probably add some pictures later today.

This thing rips smooth!!! So glad I picked it up. It stacks the whole chamber about the length of a bill. I haven't milked it with one of my good slides(it came with a typical push) But it is awesome.

My LHS even has some cool SB mouth pieces that I might pick up.

Got it for $240 out the door.

11. ;)Sweendog is my hero

12. nice man! sounds like a successful purchase to me. let's see some milk on that when you can

13. i own the luke wilson 15 arm bubbler. it chugs, i love it and its a perfect size. i have the rasta label. i cant speak for the other tube but i love my lw 15 arm!!

14. Do you have the rasta graffti one?

Thanks for the input I already bought the De-fi tho. Sure I'll be adding a Lw 15 soon tho

15. Thanks man me too, I prolly could have got it for like 235 or so but i just walked in, in a like bad mood wanted to purchase it for a little pick me up so I said Ill offer 240 cash here haha. Walked out very happy:D

Heres my other thread I'll have a milk up tonight. I love it!

http://forum.grasscity.com/toking-tools/1016443-de-fi-circ.html