Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

DC Medical

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by magoo34, Oct 2, 2010.

1. So DC legalized the medical use of my favorite plant a few months ago, which made me happy because it's very close to Maryland. However, I'm not sure if as a Maryland resident I can qualify for DC's medical program. Anyone know how I possibly could?

2. Im almost positive you will have to live in DC, with an actual address, atleast thats how it is here in Colorado, you have to be a resident of the state or district.

3. Yeah I live in MD too but very close to DC. I think the post above is right. They are going to have some address requirement but may take it even further by monitoring where you pay taxes n how long you lived at the residents or some ish....But there is always ways around I think...me and you jus gotta find out how...lol

4. im right on the outskirts of dc was also wondering this to.
    cant wait though.