Dayumit

Discussion in 'General' started by burnkush, Dec 2, 2011.

1. My mom says she.gonna drug test me and I cant smoke weed anymore if I wanna drive any of my stepdads company cars. You guys think I should just keep blazing cuz wat would you do peace! Gc homies

2. You 18? Tell her to suck a dick.
    Get a job and fuck it.

3. Dawg I work for my step dad thats the problem

4. think long and hard homie, think long and hard....

no one knows your situation like you, so really only you can make the best decision

you could just cheat the test, drive the company car and continue to blaze =]

thats what ya boy here would do

5. For sure even if I quit now ill fail. I think ill just drink everyday instead of weed

• Like Like x 1
  6. "The hooded man in the corner quietly whispers, "unmentionables", and then slowly walks back to his table".

no, not really.:cool: if you drink everyday you'll begin to feel like shit 20 hours of the day.

7. [quote name='"Malakiarat"']

"The hooded man in the corner quietly whispers, "unmentionables", and then slowly walks back to his table".

no, not really.:cool: if you drink everyday you'll begin to feel like shit 20 hours of the day.[/quote]

Lolzz

8. I'd just quit driving his company cars but keep blazin'.

9. I'd keep the job and quit smoking for awhile. How the hell is this even a question, your life doesn't revolve around weed, and if it does, you have seriously fucked priorities.

10. [quote name='"DuncanTokes"']I'd keep the job and quit smoking for awhile. How the hell is this even a question, your life doesn't revolve around weed, and if it does, you have seriously fucked priorities.[/quote]

Im a drug addict homie

11. to weed?:cool:

• Like Like x 1

12. stranger things have happened

13. Among other things. Quitting drugs isnt my mentality

14. Its a tough call for you. I guess it depends on how badly you need to keep the job with your step father. It seems that what is being asked of you is typical in the modern workplace.

Still, I as very sorry you find yourself between the proverbial rock and the hard place.

Try bailing the weed for a while and see how that works for you. That part is easy for a man.

15. Indeed. I have decided to not smoke weed, I will drink and smoke tabacco instead. I cannot give up everything because I have so much energy and I like to party and act stupid.
    If I get tested in the next month, im pretty sure im gonna fail because its been an everyday thang for a while so my piss is thc happy

16. Fuck now my mom is blasting me because she found sleeping pills otc in ma room and weed and she says we could lose our house and a bunch of bull shit. Well, time to drop out of skool and move out!

17. Thats the spirit...Drinking and driving in your dad's CO. vehicle will make
    him sooooo proud of you!

I bet your mom will even give you a "son of the year" Award for it too!

18. [quote name='"Stumbleweed"']

Thats the spirit...Drinking and driving in your dad's CO. vehicle will make
    him sooooo proud of you!

I bet your mom will even give you a "son of the year" Award for it too![/quote]

Who said anything bout drinking and driving. I meant when i want to get intoxicated I will drink instead of smoke. Not while im working, maybe I wasnt descriptive enough, I meant at night when im home dawg