Days your brain just doesnt work.

Discussion in 'General' started by I I11MATIC I, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Do you guys get those days where your brain just doesn't seem to function right? I'm having one right now and I'm just sitting here at work wondering wtf I'm doing, I know what I'm meant to be doing but I just can't focus on it and when I try I lose track of what I'm doing/what stage I'm at.

I seem to have these more lately since stopping smoking so regular.

2. That used to happen to me when i would pretty much smoke all day
    I still do in a way but after my second semester in college it stoped happening as much so im guessing all the studying and reading helps your brain function better

3. I get this for a few days after smoking

4. yes today..... Well not weed related. More of head trauma related

Topping 60k down a hill on my bike took a Lefty. Picked up speed mid corner. And the G force righted me. Went from awsome, mad cornering skillz to curb to sliding on grass.

5. This. Same thing happened to me this Spring.

6. Happens every now and then, it's usually caused by lack of sleep rather than weed

Like this one time in high school I entered the building took a sharp right and walked into a wall. A group of younglings sitting nearby saw the whole thing and rofl'd. Then it turns out I walked to the wrong end of the building and had to walk all the way back and pass them again. they were still laughing