daylights savings is pointless.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ExStoner, Mar 11, 2013.

1. I can't sleep and I'm upset. Wish I had some indica right now lol

2. What's up dude?

3. It's purpose is to benefit the farmers. But I heard that they may remove daylight savings because there aren't as many farmers these days.

4. Wassup bro lol and they should remove it I see no point in it

5. I enjoy daylight savings as a graveyard shift worker, I sleep from 7am until about 3 or 4pm and when the sun sets at 5pm it kinda sucks, I hardly ever get any sunlight and the extra hour is nice for me

6. That is because you are not a farmer, nor do you know any farmers. Otherwise you would see the point of it.

7. What is the point anyways?

8. That's cool I wake up at 6:30 and its usually dark so i will see sunlight

9. We set the clocks back in the spring, so each day has an hr of more sunlight. I mean farmers can get up at sunrise if they wanted to, but they work and are a part of our society so we all adjust with them.

10. That's true but farmers are a minority nowadays , so it doesn't matter. Although daylights savings was important In national treasure lol

11. They may be where you live, but I know that, where I live, there are many farmers.

12. Yup there's preety much no farmers round here

13. We need farmers. Otherwise all our food would be factory processed shit, which most of it is already.

14. That's true we do need farmers. I would much rather eat some grapes or apples that McDonalds or burger king

15. Arizona is the only state that doesn't do Daylight Savings and they are fine.

I hate spring daylight savings.

Max - you ever hear about Monsato and GMO's? Most of our shit is...unless you eat organic.

16. #16 aPersonUponaHill, Mar 11, 2013
    Last edited: Mar 11, 2013
    Otherwise we wouldnt have food at all...

Some states dont participate in it, or maybe it is just one. Arizona

17. I dont notice it.

18. I hear that, I work 4a-1p and would need that 3 hours of sunlight and a vaporizer 24-7 to keep me from depression. Or SAD (Seasonal affective disorder) which I think is corny, but damn it describes it. Now I can get 5-6 hours of sunlight. Plus I think it was for military as well. More daylight during active time, more production kinda the same reason farmers would use it as well.

19. Monsanto is gonna take over weed seeds too! Haha jk. But never say never! Those people are scary illuminati type.

20. I'm right with u bro! 7a-7p diff helps make time seem just little bit faster