Day went from good to bad

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The Lone Wolf, Mar 4, 2014.

1. Well today started off great, got the day off and spent the morning working on my car. Got it up and running figured Ill go on a little drive and pay a friend a visit. After getting 4 inches of snow yesterday some of the roads are crap. I manage to find a back road to take and smoke a bowl on. 

After i smoked my bowl all was good, till I got to my friends road. A state trooper had someone pull over, figured i better got the back way. Only being to his house a couple times and being stoned,  I was unable to find it and drove right up on the state trooper. I stopped behind him, and the car he pulled over took off, and i waiting a little and he didnt, so i figured ill pull up and go. He ends up backing up and rolling down the window and talking to me a for a minute and told me to go ahead of him he was doing paperwork. 

After that I found my friend and road to the mall, i went straight to the restroom, My friend says a cop followed us in an then left, and came back when we where walking out. Later heard everyone in the mall on there walkey talkeys saything there looking for a shoplifter.

Hears where it starts getting real bad, I was following the friend i road with on some back roads, End up on a really sketchy back road. End up coming up over a blind hump, to find my friend almost stopped passing a car that would not get over. With all the snow and almost a 1 lane road i was sliding every where trying to stop. It was either smack into him, or try and go off the road and come back on to slow down. End up hitting a two trees, and caught in a fence which saved me from going over the 10 foot drop to a crick. Guess I was lucky for the trees. Friend said in the mirror he seen me launched from my seat and then jerked by the seat belt. Was going about 30-35. Luckily i walked away, car still runs but looks like crap. Cant wait to explain this one to the fokes.

2. Car don't work boy. It got you home but it don't run no more. Least I reckon.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Life sucks some times. Nothing a bowl can't cure

4. Luckily I was looking for a new car because of all the problems this one gives me. I guess I can't justify it even more now.

Its runs, just bumper and right corner and side are shoved in.

Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Tapatalk

5. The main thing is that you're safe OP.

6. Yeah for real man, you walked away from an accident. That's all that matters, glad to hear you're okay!

7. And wearing your seatbelt is found to be a good idea once again!

8. It may seem like it's running alright, but make sure you didn't fuck up any hoses or anything like that. They can come loose after an impact, and if you're leaking fluids, you're gonna be a sad panda soon.