Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

day n the life

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mr.bubbles, Sep 19, 2012.

1. Well figured id drop bye and see who still messin around on here from the old days....id like to see some old friends...i recently stoped smoking just bc ive had to get a nine to five n shits getting too hot round here to keep hustlin been too many years n never no charges so figure id stop while im ahead...fuck it i havnt smoked weed in like rwo weeks last shit i smoked was some killers ass oil...aahhww sooooo fuckin good....well ill see tall peace much love n peace

Bubbbbbles

2. although we arent 'friends' i remember the old days and specifically remember many of your hilarious posts. You were one of the favorites back in the day. I remember that.

3. where abouts ohio? im from columbus

check out ekoostik hookah if you like jam bands

:D