Day 90 of Flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 420FLASmoka, Jul 20, 2009.

1. So I'm going into Day 90 of Flowering with my 2 bagseed plants.

Plant #1 is doing awesome. I flushed her to harvest a few weeks ago but readministered ferts following some advice from fellow Blades as my main cola was still growing. Under microscope, I notice about 50% clear and 50% cloudy trichomes, and I think an amber here and there but that may be the sodium light. How much longer you think she has?

Plant #2 was stalled by PH lockout about 2 months ago. I flushed with PH adjusted water, and she's doing much better now, but her buds are looking very stringy. I've been administering molasses to both plants (1 tblspn per gallon) about once every other watering. Is this the best way to get her to bulk up?

Both plants are being fed with water soluable Super Bloom and Bone Meal as well. How are they looking?

BTW- In the group picture, #2 is on the left, #1 is on the right.

Attached Files:

• 09.jpg
      09.jpg
      File size:
      77.5 KB
      Views:
    • 10.jpg
      10.jpg
      File size:
      62.3 KB
      Views:
    • 11.jpg
      11.jpg
      File size:
      78.4 KB
      Views:
    • 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      53.3 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg
      15.jpg
      File size:
      63.6 KB
      Views:
    • 16.jpg
      16.jpg
      File size:
      79.1 KB
      Views:
    • 18.jpg
      18.jpg
      File size:
      61.3 KB
      Views:
    • 24.jpg
      24.jpg
      File size:
      87.4 KB
      Views:
    • 27.jpg
      27.jpg
      File size:
      79.5 KB
      Views:
    • 31.jpg
      31.jpg
      File size:
      107.3 KB
      Views:
  2. Any comments or anything?

3. Nice to see you getting some home grown dank. You should cut off a few tiny leaves with trics on and check the trics away from the HPS, that way you are sure to chop at the right time.

Good luck

4. Just keep monetering the buds and they will tell you when there ready. Other than that its looking awesome. Keep up the good work.

5. Definitely looks like some sativa, looks like it's getting close. Yeah keep checking those trich's. When you think it's done, give it another week!

6. Thanks for all the input. How quick do these buds mature when they shift to cloudy trichomes? I've read from other grows that bagseed sativas are frequently harvested too early, and most should to be pushed to at least 70% amber, is this pretty correct?

7. You don't want to see amber trich's on a sativa. They will give you the "couchlock" effect you usually get from an indica. You want to harvest when trich's are still cloudy to maintain the uplifting, sativa high. I guess it depends on what kind of high you are going for. Oh, and a mix of cloudy and amber will give you the best of both worlds.:smoke: