Day 9 of flower.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by ROLA311, Mar 20, 2006.

1. If those are red/amber hairs I'm seeing in a few of the pictures, then it will probably be done in late April/ early May. Nice grow!

2. look at all that god damn thc!

3. hey man nice plant do you no the strain

4. have no idea the strain..it was just bag seed..but indica for sure..

The red amber hairs u are seeing are from when a CFL fell and layed on the bud for a bit..Either way i may have to cut down at end of april..

5. it doesnt look like that bad of a burn, your lucky..iv heard ppl have their lights fall and crush their entire plant!!...

if i were you id cut off that burned section, i know ppl say no pruning in flowering, but you might as well. its a dead leaf so its not gonna do anything and itll allow a bit more light to get in under it

6. I don't know if you ever mentioned it, but how many total watts of CFLs are you using?

7. 4 27W and 1 42W sprials. I need to get the smell down..What works best?..candles and inscence dont last long with her...over powering..

8. Carbon filters or Ozone filters get rid of smell the best.

9. :yay: for Rola congrats man looks like your finally going to get some smoke man .......... good for you....... now next time maybe you can wait a little longer and create a real plant....... but props for sticking with it.... hope she is worth the wait for you......FINALLY +rep

10. A couple new bud shots. I think the trichomes are cloudy..but cant say for sure..Buds are very dense to touch..I think i may have to harvest in 1-2 weeks..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. Nice plants.. im movein this into da grow journal..pzz..

12. nice man....what do u think ur yield is going to be? man....i am doing a CFL grow too....hopefully mine looks that nice by the end ;) did u put all 150w on to 1 plant? cuz idk....im too broke so i have like 112w...think mine will work? sry to ask a lot of questions....ur just one of the only CFL grows ive seen...anyways, enjoy ur bud....peace out:smoke:

13. yield im guessing no more than a half Q when dried.. Yes all CFLS were focused on 1 plant..

14. that things almost got more buds then leaves on it.

great grow

15. Hey man that little plant is really interesting, haha fun to look at. I think it does have more bud than leaves 420. But rola, nice job on this baby.
    Also, whats a half Q? An 1/8?
    keep it real-

16. Half quarter..i guess an 1/8 ya..this plant is mostly buds..hah..just 4 long buds grown up..

17. any shot on yield? I see about 15-20% of the hairs are turning amber, and almost all the trichomes are cloudy

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

18. UPDATE

The hairs are id say 65% amber now. Think the trichomes are still just cloudy. How long should i wait till harvest? I cant take a pic because i have no batteries at this time. But soon enough..Thanks.