Day 7 growth problems?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Drewdefer420, Dec 20, 2016.

1. Hey guys, just posted this in the Boston/Mass thread so sorry if u read it already.

I'm day 7 from sprout and have been growing a little nervous as I've seen very little growth the past 2-3 days. Not sure if it's normal or not, but thought I'd check in with you guys for an opinion. I feel like a parent who thinks their kid is sick when in reality they're healthy.

I'm in a 4x4 and running a Mars II 1600, feel free to bash me for the brand. Using Canna Coco for my medium and all their recommended nutes at 75%, watering when they feel dry which seems to be almost twice a day, with very little runoff. Idk if my ph and ppm meters are working properly tbh but my ph is 6 going in and 6 coming out, ppm is around 150 in and 250 out. Didn't make any sense to me. Temps are between 77-81 with RH at 45-50.

All 3 pics are different plants, 2/3 of them are sprouted super close to the wall which scares the shit outta me. And I'm a dumbass and put autos in small pots, didn't know they don't like being transplanted. Oh well.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Looks pretty typical for the age. Growing marijuana, especially the first go, is a game of patience. Good luck, sounds like you did your research.

• Like Like x 2
  3. What's the relationship between the ph/ppm going in and coming out. Should the ph be about the same in and out, and should the ppm be less coming out than going in? My high mind rationalized that because the plants / soil would be absorbing some of the ppm. Idk if that makes sense or not.

4. Patience my friend. It can be painfully slow going at times. I'm getting close to harvest on my first grow. For the first month I swear it didn't grow at all. I watched it constantly. Haha. Don't love her too much!

• Like Like x 2
  5. My buds gonna have super high love content

• Like Like x 2
  6. I've never messed with cocoa, only soil, so I'm not sure. My pH going in is 6.0 and I've never needed to measure pH coming out or ppms.

Your ppms may be higher coming out because it's stripping the Cocoa of old nutrients built up or it's pulling small material from the Cocoa itself. I dunno, that's my guess

• Like Like x 2