Day 46 of first grow

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Slammer, Aug 2, 2017.

1. Just kinda wanting some advice on how they look and also wanting some advice/link on harvesting. I know I got a few weeks but wanting to have everything ready for harvest.

Soil-FFOF
    Light- "600w" LED
    6ph
    Strand- Chem City Blue (Mephisto genetics)
    Elite Nutes

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. Man I wish my fan leaves looked this good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

3. This is my first grow and I'm no master grower or anything, but what's wrong with urs? Show a pic or something. May could have some advice. Always wanna help another grower out! To many ppl (on here and everywhere) don't respond like I feel they should.

4. Looking decent man. What light you using ?

5. Using a Viparspectra. I have two plants under it. I want to get a nicer higher powered one soon. Thinking about trying to just grow 1 plant under it next time to see what it will do, Then try to upgrade if I have the funds.

6. Fair play. I usually run 1 plant per light it works out well, but was thinking about putting 2 in on the next run.

7. My bad forgot to throw some pictures. First grow tho as well

8. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

9. looking good man, ive got 4 girls outside.....oh my flower time is approaching....im lovin it. seeing your plants have me even more excited to see how mines flower up

• Like Like x 2
  10. Your leaf tip curl, dark green leaves, and slight browning at the very tips might be signaling some overfeeding. If you run some plain water through the plant and test the water that comes out the bottom of the pot with a TDS meter you will have a better idea. If you don't have a TDS pen you could take the water sample to your local hydro store and they will test it!

11. With that being said idk how your environment is so I could be wrong. Buds look like they're stacking tho so good work so far man!