day 41 veg problem

Discussion in 'Growing Organic Marijuana' started by AnonymousBuds, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Noticed these rust spots starting a couple days ago and growing.

Under leaves look as though there is a pest problem, but I've look pretty hard with a magnifying glass, and I neem once every week. Havnt see a single sign of any pests, not even gnats.

Cal-mag def mabey?

Attached Files:

2. looks like thrips damage

• Like Like x 4
  3. def not thrip damage. here is thrip damage

thripdamage.jpg

i think you may be seeing some slight calcium def. in a couple leaves... if its not getting worse... then i wouldnt worry about it. but if it starts to spread it is likely calcium. here is a link for some images of calcium def.

Calcium Deficiency | Grow Weed Easy

4. weird on my phone it looked like white lines, or maybe i was too high lol :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ok that's what I was thinking, and it is spreading, I'll get it sorted thanks appreciate it.

6. you sure theres nothing underneath the leaves?
    maybe its because I have an extensive history with them, but the leaf in the middle appears to have tiny yellow dots?
    is that my eyes playing tricks on me?
    looks like the beginnings of spider mites..
    not the big dots, the tiny pinprick ones...

• Like Like x 1
  7. i was thinking the same thing... but regular mites are so easy to notice even with the naked eye (unless your vision is not corrected/good). could be forming rust spots just starting.... hard to say

8. I keep my tent really clean I neam the entire thing once a week. While I'm doing that I've neemed the plants really well. I normally will notice if there's any mites, which is rare to begin with for me. I did find a white thrip looking thing last night while inspecting them. But I didn't find a anymore, or anything that would suggest more pests. Normally I use my magnifying glass until they show sex so I give the underleave a good look over too. Tonight or tomorrow they should be dry enough to water in some cal mag. I havnt noticed it spreading anymore. Affected like 8 leaves over 2 days and has now seemed to stop spreading. Which imo would indicate pests and not an ongoing cal def. But whatever I'm gonna add some dolomite and flip them tonight.
    Just hoping they turn out female. The other 3 I had turned out male awhile ago these have yet to show pistils or male parts.

9. I wouldn't say it's bad enough to cause concern especially at 5 weeks into flower

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. It cleared itself up now. Still showing signs of the claw (N tox) still havnt used any nutrients. Flipped to flower 5 days ago. Seeds sprouted Jan 15th. So these are already pretty old for the 30 day veggers out there.

I accidently snapped a whole limb off one of them. Honestly it looks the same 3 days after the limb snapping as it did before. I noticed the one is stretching pretty hard now the ive flipped. While all its older growth is droopy and N toxified. Aside from just putting them in soil and giving water, these two or six I started with have been one of the biggest pains ever. So many mishaps, setbacks, and poor conditions temp wise I'm surprised they are even looking remotely ok.

I've got a bag of exhale c02 in there now that I flipped. Should give em a boost.
    I'll tell you what guys, growing in a 3x3x6 tent after having grown in a outdoor, and 30x20x8.5 size room fuck it's hard keeping the environment steady. Crazy.

11. Fuck after two months of veg. Now sexting, flip to flower day 8 the much healthier on tuned out to be a male. Fuck. As did the other 4 I had going. Down to 1 out of six now I can't tell either zero signs of pistils and still looking toxed from 2 weeks ago. Curled claw older growth drooping new growth. Well I don't want to transplant in flower even hough I'm only 8 days in but I'm thinking I should and move to a 20 gallon, from this 3.5 and revert back to veg for another month let it recover get bigger then flower. I've already virtually lost 3 months, and one of the limbs on the remaining plant snapped off during transit from my basement to my bathtub two week ago. As for that I didn't notice a lick of stress out of it, stayed looking the same, drooping new growth and clawed out old growth. Fucking bad seed man. But I will say I've never ordered seeds and grown from seed all but once and have always had success. Seems that time has run out. Here's some pics of the male, and of the other one tba.

Last photo is the best I could get of the node on the undetermined one. Also pictured on the left of the two. Can anyone make out if it's fem, or male? Thanks. Also to this day still havnt used any nutes on em.
    20170310_162829.jpg 20170310_163319.jpg 20170310_163340.jpg 20170310_163518.jpg

12. I hate when my photos don't post.

The one that did post is the male.

Heres the other

Attached Files:

13. IME first pistils/pre-flowers usually appear on the top node.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Thx. Keeping an eye out.

15. I think its a developing calyx but i cant say for sure brother

• Like Like x 1