Day 35 FLower CFL 26,000 lumen grow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by oldmaryjane, Feb 10, 2009.

1. Flowering Day 35

Oh the sweet rewards that week 6 brings....visibal tricoms, sticky fingers, brown hairs. I have done a few things, first we did transplant...im not sure what gallon but it was huge and make the tree look small. [​IMG] Yesterday we began a weekly molassos feeding i am using grandmas i read and saw somoen els useing it so i thought it was safe...with the new pot she drank just under a gallon of juice...i am doing just a lil over tbsp per Gal. I fed her yesterday morn and this evening i got my first sticky finger expierence. I almost ate my finger but i dont think it would be good for my golf game. I know i am goin to get some constructive/hurtfull feedback on how light she is down low. I know i need more light down low but at this point im just trying my hardest to force as big yield out of the 6 or 7 main colas i got goin. I counted just under 70 real bud sites and clusters granit these varied prob from like .3 too like 3-4 Gram clusters...this is why i am starting to refer to her as a tree. I would say 85% of my fan leaves are now gone...they turned real yello like i showed and fell off slowly but surly starting at bottem and working way up. ON THE UPSIDE is there isnt one bud site that has yellow leaves in it....hard to explain like the leaves that grow out of the buds are nice and healthy so im thinking maybe its the plant getting rid of the leaves to get mor elight to buds but then i also think the fans are the power house of the plant.....i might be over thinking...Welp Enjoy...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CLONES

............ ...... ... OH sorry sorry i was speachless for a min there. The clones are boomin, and them bein expiements and all im having fun with em. For thoughs who dont know they were put into 12/12 right after they took root from cutting and looked risky for about 21 days...then bam. Now day 35 they are sick. The indica is growing so nice and compact and might even give me a few nice buds if i have enough time. The indicas pistals might be three times teh size and density of the sativas...its cool to compar. Makes me wish i didnt get rid of her mommy [​IMG] Now for teh sativa from the tree. I think i have passed my LST test with flying colors....i read about it but it like hits you when you see it. I tied her down when she was just about 8 inch high, tied her about 90 degrees or so the next morn her head was bending up and searching for the sun! I have had to tie her twice now....all bud sites are now in light and all closer to the light as well! I only have about 59 days of time left so i dont know how well they will finish...welp enjoy.

[​IMG]

Sativa
    [​IMG]

Indica
    [​IMG]

MISC PICS

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. #2 Creeps, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2009
    Yeah Man!! Its the CFL come back tour!!:p Lookin Fine! They should turn into some fat colas! I'm glad I get to watch this one:D..

...I love to LST..the last one I did was an awesome Indica it had 5 very healthy tops..but it was a dude...so it got the chop..:p The next will be one of my momma plants do a LST and top:eek: I wanta make a bush!...Hey keep it growin brother!

3. looking good as fuck

Subscribed. and keep them pics going

-BH

4. permalink

Day 42 Flower
    "Where did the stem go?"

Well its hard to believe but here we are the end of week six. Seems like just yesterday i was germinating some bagseed and trying to grow it under incondecents!!!! HAHA! Okay now for some updates. Big momma is doin good....very good. Her main colas are starting to get some width to them rather then shooting up. Its like the buds are just growing ontop of eachother forming one masive crazy looking cola. I think she is digging the molassos....best 2 dollars i have spent over grow i think. We added two more lights and used the y adapters to branch out a lil bit. We are really trying to get some light on the lower half of plant now that we see what it could be with proper light. I know i prob wont see much from bottem of plant....it has gotten better since we moved lights down so who knows. I do know if we fatten the bottem buds up like the tops, we could easly double our yeild. Ill be happy though with even a ton lil .2-.6ers sooo who knows once more. Had to move up the lights, looks like i am going to be okay on space after all, i got about 7-8 inchs to play with which will be planty. I guess since we had the cfls so close to top of her it prevented a strtching problem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres a shot of the lower half, now that i know the electirc is chill i might add a few lights for end of flower to get more light on her bottem side. If i dont i guess ill just get a bunch lil .3ers? GUESSIN Might rig two more of these for bottem hafl and be done with lights!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CLONES
    I wont even say it......cuz i always do but yet again the clones have done mor ein one week then i do in a whole year! Growing like crazy and have trpled in bud size since last mondays update. I was trying to compar the clones buds to the pics of her moma to see where im at. I have just about 52 days of grow time allowed left and im not sure if the lil clones have time or not. They have extreme potential. Heres the "LINE UP"

[​IMG]

The Sativas are awesome! I love tieing them bitchs down and seeing the girls perk back up! Searching for the sun. The indicas are not slacking behind at all, the stornger of the two that was cut in the original batch is incredible, can barly see stem up the plant. I have a feeling she is goin to produce like a fat 7 or 8 gramer cola. We will see!

Indica
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sativa (LST)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    JR
    [​IMG]

Indica aka Palm Tree
    [​IMG]

MISC PICS

[​IMG]