day 34 of flowering White Widow (How do they look)

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Frankffs, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Hey there!
    How do these plants look?
    1000W HPS
    550 CFM fan
    Big Oscillating fan
    Overall day temp : 75f
    Overall Night temp : 66-68f
    Nutes : Flora nova bloom.
    PH: 6.3
    Medium : HP soil less mix

Is it just me but im behind schedule?
    Shouldnt buds be bigger?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
  2. Looking good! They grow faster the further they get into flower.. the last 2-3 weeks the buds will have a huge growth spurt.

3. Im growing a White Widow & The Church. Your girls are looking so good. I was going to post a picture of mine until I saw your girls!! :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. update! here they are Day 48

one of the plants has TMV. yes I know , fucking cropkings sold me shit seeds.

Attached Files:

5. There is no proof that cannabis plants can even catch tmv. I'm not saying I dont believe they can I just dont want you to jump to a conclusion and overlook a possibly fixable problem..

I can start talking about it but all I would be doing is quoting articles I have read.. instead heres a article on tmv that pretty much sums it all up.. if a cannabis plant can catch it what symptoms it would have, the skeptisism that comes with there being no proof cannabis can even catch it and all that...

I will say that if it is tmv, more than 1 plant would be infected..

Tobacco Mosaic Virus (TMV) - Can it infect cannabis? | Grow Weed Easy

• Like Like x 1
  6. What medium are you using and what have you been ph’ing your water too? I completely disagree with the TMV statement.

7. all plants have the symptoms. Just on dofferent stages

8. Just read the first post dummy.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Very weird.. well if it is tmv then it is said that it can be contagious to the extreme.. like if you touch your tmv infected plants and touch a seed it can infect that seed and shit...

I really dont know as I'm sure nobody else does because tmv is not even "proven" to be able to infect cannabis.

10. well from what I read, its going to contaminate the other plants if you use the same cisors to top or defoliate. I've seen the early symptoms on all the other plants but i'm just gonna ride it out

11. This is my white widow day 28 of flower. Yours look beautiful. 20190210_144044.jpg

12. nice update day 45 of flowering

Attached Files: