Day 31 flower GIRL SCOUT & WHITE WIDOW

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hcebgold, Mar 22, 2017.

1. IMG_2068.JPG IMG_2069.JPG IMG_2070.JPG IMG_2071.JPG IMG_2072.JPG first grow and I am having a blast!!! Plants look amazing and I have 20 clones that are doing great. Thanks to all. Without this forum and help I would not have been able to do this. THANKS AGAIN!!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 5
  2. They're looking good. Be careful to not overload your flower lighting. It takes a lot of space and a lot of wattage to flower 20 plants at a time and get anything off them. You will increase your harvest weight by reducing the number of plants you flower at a time and giving the ones you do flower plenty of space for the light to penetrate the canopy of the plant. But it looks like you didn't top your plants and you have mostly cone buds on these. Just keep your light source as close to the plant as possible without risking light burn, to get your buds to fill out as much as possible. Keeping good airflow going between the light and the tops will allow you to get them closer together. But absolutely GREAT job for a first timer!! The more you grow, the better you get at it, so you have some really good things coming in the future. LOL TWW

• Like Like x 2
  3. whos the breeder for the GSC?