Day 28 of flower! -“First plant ever”-

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Shanesullivan22, Mar 29, 2018.

1. #1 Shanesullivan22, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    •guess-tamations on what she’ll yeild??•

ZOOKIES “Animal cookies X gg4” •28days since first signs of sex appeared•

~5 an a half weeks since light cycle switch~

Any recommendation on when I should start to flush? I’ve got a 60x mag lens on its way! Any questions, comments, or info would be much appreciated

~stayup
    Image1522293294.900944.jpg Image1522293334.150400.jpg IMG_0761.JPG IMG_0759.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  2. You have a while to go I think, not seeing many red hairs if any. Looks good and frosty tho. Hard to tell on the weight without knowing how dense the buds are my honest best guess would be 2 possably 2 1/2 zips. Just a guess and it does have a ways to go, it should plump up a bit more.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Congrats she's beautiful! I'd go with 2 O's as she stands today but I agree she has awhile to go. :weed:

• Like Like x 1
  4. These are 28 days from light switch. They are 3 different strains all planted the same day. The one on the left just explodes early and levels off. The one in the middle will go a couple weeks longer than the other 2 and packs on most of the weight the last few weeks, it might be the heaviest of the 3. I had signs of flower the end of the first week and I still have 3 1/2 weeks minimum before the first ones finish.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 Shanesullivan22, Mar 29, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 29, 2018
    That is so fuckin rad dude! Congrats!! If I have any questions along the way is it cool if I run them by you!? Thanks for commenting! I hope one day I can get fatty colas like that man!! This first plant I definitely butchered by topping an not know what I was doing! I’ve got 3 clones of her! One is a damn over atchiever an I wanted to lst it, I topped it an topped these 2 small ones. Let me know what you would do with these lil girls if they were you’re cause I really don’t have a clue lmao View attachment 2423279

6. Thanks a lot man!!! My goal is at lease an ounce! I really hope it’s around 2 oz but i don’t quite know yet! I’ll post some size comparisons tomorrow morning! thanks for commenting

7. Image1522297492.345594.jpg Image1522297526.352562.jpg

8. My anonymous bagseed beauties offer a wide range of expressions and timelines. The two in the blue buckets should come down in about two weeks (started short hours on 2/10) I constantly undercut my potential by not vegging long enough and then becoming frustrated and pulling them down early.
    IMG_20180319_220735.jpg
    The next batch is still on long hours until harvest time.
    IMG_20180327_081411.jpg IMG_20180327_081532.jpg IMG_20180327_081539.jpg
    Beyond them another wave is just beginning.
    IMG_20180328_092407.jpg IMG_20180328_092427.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Thanks, I am hoping for a bountiful harvest. Yours will get bigger you have at least a few weeks prolly too. One thing you might try when they are ready is cutting the top colas and dropping the light and letting the lower stuff go a little longer. All that lower stuff should plump up quite a bit when you can get the light closer. She looks good, you should be proud. My first grow was a friggen mess. I got less than 2 oz off of 2 6ft tall plants. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hell yeah man! You’re more than welcome to keep updates anytime on here with me !! Thanks for commenting

11. My first grow was in my jacuzzi lmao

• Like Like x 2
  12. Haha that’s too sick

13. Hell yeah thank you! I definitely am gonna do that!! Once I get further into veg with these new babies, I might have to hit you up about getting a more even an full canopy

14. So we are posting our plants here and kidnapping his thread? LOL I'm in!
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  15. Sounds good, the ones in the pics were topped twice at the 3rd then on 6th. Plenty of people are real artists when it comes to pruning, I am still learning too, but pretty happy with these girls. My camera absolutely sucks and I think the blurryness adds weight. Haha

• Like Like x 1
  16. Haha everyone is more than welcome

17. Hahah cool thanks!! an hell yeah some people can do anything with a begging plant it’s insane. Hahaha same!!

18. What stage are you in with these ???? The one on the right is exactly what I hope for one day with a few trellis’s

19. Those were 2 of my bagseed girls from last year and they are in Veg in that picture. You should check out my first grow journal I have lots of pictures :)

• Like Like x 1
  20. Check out how I vegged her before having a tent IMG_0457.JPG IMG_0576.JPG card board box ftw