Day 24 flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by LAbud, Feb 13, 2013.

1. i know the pics are shitty sorry but heres my girl vegged for about 1.5 months veg and flower under 400w hps sunshine #4 soil ff grow big during veg ff tiger bloom every other watering. do how do you think she looks any feedback appreciated

Attached Files:

2. looks great!
    i would keep that dog away from those sticky plants unless you want to be pulling dog hair out of buds

3. O yea hes never near it he jus happen to be there when i took her out to take pics but yea i what u mean ive gotten some with a bunch in it

4. I laughed at the dog pic, dunno why, someone should caption it!

Looks good mate

5. DOG: "How's my grow lookin'?"

6. If those are only 24 days into flower, you have some monsters. They look like they are 5 weeks into flower or so. Lookin' good.

7. Yep i started 12/12 light cyle on 1/20 this isnt my first time growin but my first time grownin with a good light an nutrients how much do u think i could get off of her?

8. Is that just one plant?

9. Hard to tell yield at 4 wk. Mabye 2 .oz. should have pruned canopy more even when in veg. Pretty plant, good luck.

10. I would say at least 2oz.

11. Yea its jus one plant i have a couple clones from her but there not in the pics

12. I take that back...... You may be able to pull 4. Keep us posted. Did you ever top it?