Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

day 23 hour 11.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by xam, Apr 4, 2009.

1. so for the past 4 almost 5 years ive only had 2 t breaks one being 6 days the other being 5. today is the 23rd day of not smoking and i dont kno if i should smoke or not.

i just moved to a new area and i need to get a job i wont be able to print my resume off til next weekend i cant decide if i should smoke or not..

ive alrdy gone so long i kinda wanna see if i can go without but theres only 3 things that make me happy riding dirtbikes/motorcycles, this girl i screwed things up with, and weed.

but if i smoke and it makes me happy well tomorrow i wont be smoking and il just go back to not being happy so it will prolly be worse right? so i my as well just not smoke..

i really dont know what i should do. it helps my nausia in the morning, helps my insomnia at night, and when i dont smoke i get extremly anti social and really just dont care at all what anyone has to say

but when i smoke i actually get interested and want to make friends and hangout and i love that. it just feels like even after 23 days of not smoking i still really need it.

im not expecting to find the answer on here maybe someone might have some usfull insight. i have 7grams in a jar so im proud of my self for going this long as it is but maybe i need to just quit if i feel i need it everyday like this? i really cant afford it right now anyway.. im going to school full time.. live in an apartment and need money to pay bills :eek:

2. If you need to get a job it's probably best to just not smoke until you get the job. If you smoke today it will just make it harder each day until you get a job to not smoke. You'll think to yourself, well I just smoked yesterday so who cares if I smoke today.
    But if you don't smoke today, tomorrow you'll be thinking I haven't smoked for 24 days I'm not gonna screw it up now.

3. You should never feel like you NEED to smoke. Wanting to smoke really bad is one thing, but feeling like you NEED to do it to function or whatever isn't good. And I personally lose all my charisma and some sense when I'm high, so I prefer to be around people I've never met when I'm sober.

I would say you shouldn't smoke... go play sonme video games or do something with your time instead of contimplating whether or not you need the herb today. Plus after next week, if you score a job, you can smoke and it'll be so much better. Go outside for a bike ride or go for a run or something to take your mind off shit.

4. i ride my bike daily since my truck burned up but yea il just wait to get a job to smoke.

5. Na man don't smoke now. Wait for that job and if they drug test go in there knowing you will piss clean without pounding water before hand or using a fake penis or some other stupid shit just because you wanted to smoke. I'd say, right after the drug test, get baked like no other.

Oh yeah, what are you riding?

6. #6 xam, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    i dont have anything street legal yet just my 02 cr250 2stroke so im riding a bicycle....... :devious:

but maybe i shouldnt even smoke when i get a job.. mabye i should wait til i graduate in just over a year. it will definitely be difficult

my poor truck
    [​IMG]

my dirt bike
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. I would just not smoke. You've already gone this long, and from personal experience and only got easier. Maybe find another hobby besides dirtbikes, girls, and weed. Actually that'd be a little tough.. maybe find a new girl?

8. If you feel like you need to smoke to function, that is not a good sign at all.

9. Yeah, maybe don't smoke for a while..

I mean, look what happened to your Ranger, I bet you were ripped.

10. #10 xam, Apr 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2009
    actually if i would of been ripped that probally wouldnt of happened. i would of just towed it instead of trying to drive when it felt like my wheel fell off.
    repack your wheel bearings religiously people :devious:

my new daily driver.. :mad:

Attached Files:

11. word, responsibility should come first. get a job then toke away

12. yea but now im wondering if i should just quit completely or atleast for a year

13. Don't blow it just to get high. Once you get a job and have money, you can smoke all the weed you so desire.