Day 20 Flowering White Widow Clone

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by nugs man, Feb 12, 2011.

1. DSC_9110.jpg

DSC_9111.jpg

DSC_9112.jpg

DSC_9113.jpg

DSC_9114.jpg

P2110020.JPG

P2110021.JPG

Are 4 CFL's enough for this 1 plant?

2. looks awesome!!! def keep us updated on her! how tall is she? how much do u expect to yeild?

3. 29" tall and I'm not sure what she'll yield.. Fairly new to growing. Any one know how much to expect?

4. cardboard box grow?

5. 4 CFLs is prolly not enough light. You didnt say what the wattage was tho. Just remember, more light= Bigger, compact budds

6. haha yeah. not really using it though. just for the fan i guess.

7. I've got some widow about 3.5' tall a week into flower. Gonna update my grow journal real soon.

I don't have buds yet but it's nice to see your post so I have a benchmark for what it's gonna look like :D

Check out my plants!!!

8. thanks. and i will check out yours slim. i'll update this every couple weeks.

9. Lord knows I'm no expert on this, but going off of everything I've read; it looks to me like they aren't getting enough light. There appears to be way too much space between nodes.

I'm sure someone here will correct me if I'm wrong, but that is just what I've learned in the short amount of time that I have been studying the subject.

10. yeah good point, i'm thinking of adding a few more cfls. Although, after looking at slims grow of white widow (see above), at just a few weeks behind mine on the flowering stage, his just seems leafier with a bigger trunk (obvious signs of a longer vegetation period with more light), but with the same amount of budding points, which is in the dna make-up? However, if this is true, i may also lack in bud in the end. I'll update in a week or so with what i got and see.

11. day 25 (started flowering 1/23) Update..

DSC_9160.jpg

DSC_9153.jpg

DSC_9167.jpg

DSC_9146.jpg

12. looking very man!