Day 15 2 40w cfl grow *PICS*

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jonasblue, Jun 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello all,

I am currently runniing 2 40w cool light cfls with a reflector. I also got a air filter going on them and a fan in the room for air cirulation. My room is very ventilated. I am vegging them for about another 2 weeks. I bought a 400w HPS and am getting some clones :) im still waiting for the light to be shipped. Goto ebay for cheat hps lighting. WEll its day 15 into what I got going. Heres the pics..

SETUP
    [​IMG]

THE SLOW PLANT
    [​IMG]

THE BEST PLANT
    [​IMG]

WEll hey talk to you all later. MOre pics to come soon with the way they are coming along. I am surprised at the cfls. Once that 400w hps comes in, the shits gonna hit the fan.

PEace,
    JONAS

2. How close to the plants is your CFL? I have a 4 seedlings under 2 26watt CFL\'s that are about the same size possibly larger than yours and they are only about 5 days old. Get the plants as close to the light as possible.

3. Yeah, are your plants 15 days old or has it been 15 days since you began germinating the seeds?

Well, good luck...you\'ve a long way to go.

4. I am growing a very slow growing strain. I was told by the prson that I bought the seeds from. He grows under hps, he said when I get that hps that there gonna just go nuts. So I am just being patient and waiting for my hps to come in. I aint trippin about how slow there growing. Watch them grow next week! THe goodplant grew another layer.

Peace,
    JOnas

5. how much do they grow, .001 centimeters per day? yeah good luck wtih that \"strain\"

6. Laugh all you want man, but I tell you this once that hps comes in Ill be set for the rest of my grow.

Oh Jehst stop smoking swagg man. SMoke some real bud man. Stop buying that shit weed. You trippin man.

And the plant grows way more than what you stated I just have a shitty camera and I cant get a really good picture all the time. The plant is about 4 inches.

Talk to you all later
    \\
    Peace,
    JONAS

7. lol... so angry...

8. Once again.... how close is the plant to the CFL\'s? My plants grow almost as fast under CFL\'s when they are small as they do under MH or HPS. You just need to make sure that the cfl\'s are about 1-2 inches above the leaves.

9. The light is practically touching the plants. Heh. I was on a good one last night thats why I was a little irritated. Dont go clubbin and drink to many red bulls and then smoke and drop acid. Just a warning... I got my shipping confirmation for my hps light. Fuck they send it in pieces now.. It will be in for sure this week. Fucking dhl better ship it fast over here.

Heres a pic of the plant this morning.
    [​IMG]

Well till later all. Growing is about patience and nuturing.

Peace,

JONAS

10. it\'s looking good

11. I think your plants lookin pretty good. I would wait till it gets a little bit bigger to put the HPS light on her. Then again its your choice. Good job anyways.

12. shit man those plants look good, im new to the game, but mine are only a little over a month and they are alot bigger than those, i wonder whats up with that

13. I just believe its the light and the strain.

PEACE,
    JONas

14. So its Day 17 and let me tel u this compare the last photo with this one and see the big difference..

[​IMG]

Time to Water again.

Peace,
    JONAS

15. Check out the growth on it man this is fucking nuts!

[​IMG]

Its goin good. Gonna get my medical card so its all legal. Thanks all.
    Peace,

JONAS

16. nice little plant you got goin there :D ope it all goes well :)

17. looks like its gettin a lil bigger

18. here we go. I just came back from work this morning. I watered it before I left and here it is.

[​IMG]

Cant wait till medical card and big paycheck !!! and also my hps light due on the 8th of next week !!!

Be patient all we are gonna have a big harvest comin so stay posted all! We gonna show grasscity that medical from south cali!

Peace,

JONAs

19. WHat type of replacement sceen filters are needed for my air filter to keep da smell out. Its like a 150$ filter.

PeacE,
    jOnas

20. Plants are looking healthy man, just a little small. Get that HPS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.