Day 11

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by DunLarkin, Nov 28, 2007.

1. The day by day growth is amazing.

How is it looking?
    [​IMG]

2. looking good, what lights are you using?

3. 400w MH
    Fox farm oceans mix
    organica 8-2-4 nutes slow release
    24/0 light schedule

once a day misting, every other day watering.

4. Those slow release nutes are generally frowned upon cause you cant control how much or how often it gets the nutrients but if it works for you then cool. I use ocean forest, its some great shit huh? And misting isnt really necassary, especially with just water. Foliar feeding is usually good for fixing some problems cause plants take in nutrients much quicker thourgh their leaves. But its a find line between misting for a cause and misting and burning your plants and even getting light spots. But your plant looks great other than that. Keep it up dude! Oh, dont get stuck in the watering every day thing because plants might not need it every day. You only want to water when it wants water. Wait until that soil pulls away from the sides of the pot, then water. This allows the roots to get a little air and it also causes them to grow more. With that soil i water about ever 3 days, but it will depend solely on the plant. As a young plant every day is sometimes ok, but when its bigger you wont do that probably. Just dont get set on watering everyday. Just a tip. Good luck to you!

5. Exactly same growth as my Skunk #11 at 11 days under 400w HPS.