Day 1 of autoflowers

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by YupItsMarcel, Jun 19, 2018.

1. #1 YupItsMarcel, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2018
    Idk how to make a journal or anything but I'm going to make constant updates for my autoflowers in this.
    EDIT.- Day 1 Wed, June 20th.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  2. When you do your updates could you take the pics under natural light instead of blurple?

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. I got you bro, they havent even sprouted yet though , planted at 8 am yesterday.

4. It isn't day one until it/they sprout.
    Good luck!

• Like Like x 1
  5. True that bro I'll be sure to date it when they sprout

6. I couldn't tell if they sprouted or not because of the light - everything looks the same color - blurple.

7. I'll pull up a chair.
    What's strain(s) are we growing?

8. These are two White LSD autoflowers I got from MSNL. Hope I do alright but I'm using soil that wasnt flush from the hermied plants on a different grow so I'm worried about to much nutrients. If it sprouts I'll be happy.

9. Did you germinate the seeds first or just pop 'em in the soil?
    Have you grown before?

10. Germinated in water and then a paper towel, sort of, never an auto and never to harvest.

11. We got a sproutage

Attached Files:

12. Outstanding!
    They're on the calendar now.
    What light cycle are you using? I've only grown autos once so far but they did really well on 20/4 lighting.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. I go with 24 on simply for not having a timer or a place to plug it in :p

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. That works also, some may argue they need some rest but I've seen others use 24/0.
    This thread may be useful at some point, loki really knows his stuff.
    Need help with autos? Welcome

15. Hey I appreciate bro I will forsure check him out, you should give some input on my other plants in my grow journal

16. I'm not seeing any others, you have another thread someplace?

17. It's a grow journal, you have to click on my profile? Idk

18. Day 2 Thursday , June 21st. Lil fuckers are still alive GG

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  19. What type of light do you have and how far away is it?
    Watch 'em for stretching, don't want that... if they start growing tall and lanky it means they're not getting enough light and are trying to grow closer to it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Hey man! great going. I am growing the same seeds, White LSD Auto from MSNL. Your plants are looking good!

Subbed! We shall be harvesting around the same time, as my plant is about 1 week ahead of yours. Pics below. :love-mj2:
    AWSD-D5.jpeg awsd-d6.jpg AWSD-D9.jpeg

I am growing in potting soil, under CFL's and Macgyvered a couple of household LED lights (White- 30 watts). very low-budget since I am a newbie.

Do comment on how the plant's looking, cheers!
    Happy growing :gc_rocks:

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1