Datura..anyone tried it?

Discussion in 'General' started by jsb2277, Jul 15, 2004.

1. Two of my friends tried it and absolutely hated it...
    One of them said he was staring at a quilt, when suddenly all the squares broke away and scattered into the walls...

Then they came back and attacked him...
    :p

It's something I'm looking at trying one day...

2. Aiaiai... big mistake
    It's your choice. But please forget about Datura. You really have to read a little bit more before you start ingesting something unknown to you.
    Datura seeds can totally freak you out. And with totally, I mean totally. Some people have to recover a long time from their trip to hell... sometimes even for many many years.
    If you have the time... Please read this, also on Erowid: http://www.erowid.org/experiences/subs/exp_Datura.shtml#Bad_Trips
    I'm sure your choice is made after reading that.
    There are very very few positive reactions about trips with the Datura.

3. I do my research before taking anything...
    Erowid and beyond...

I've honestly got nothing to lose...
    My mind???
    What mind???
    ;)

4. lets just hope you are planning on have a trip setter

5. It's your choice my friend, your choice. I've got a story out of first hand also. Damn, that guy locked himself up in his house for more then 3 months, because it freaked him out so much...

If you do... Write something about it and place it on Erowid :)

6. uhhh, how bout losing your life, cuz that shit can make u have a heart attack or go into cardiac arrest, and if u go unconscious theres a damn good chance u'll either a) die or b) start sleep walking

but hey i aint gonna tell u not to do it, i've done it haha, and i thought it was pretty fuckin crazy, not a high really, more like a low wit extreme visuals, scary visuals at that, fuckin people walkin around that arent even there and they'll talk to you, then u'll like look away and they'll disappear, fucked up

interesting fact of the day: witches used to use datura to communicate with satan and other spirits, and also people have been known to take it and think their an animal....

7. Like the datura salve that inspired werewolves?

8. Thanks for the concern...
    But I think the risk is worth the experience...
    Even if it scares me dead...
    :)

9. I have yet to hear of a positive experience with datura.

10. its been a while since ive seen fear and loathing, but was datura what was used at the beginning? they called it jimson weed or something i think

11. That's it-- why would anyone try this evil shit?? especially if they've already read about it!!!! It was on House MD 2nite and I had to look it up and knew that someone on here would be interested in it- or on erowid- so here it is and I'm satisfied knowing I've never done something that stupid and never will:D

12. oh yea i forgot to add awhile back to the "what do i got to lose" peice

how bout your fuckin dick and tongue, i don got a link but i've read about a dude cutting out his tongue and off his dick with a pair of garden shears (u know, the big scissor kind) n walking into his house to his mom with blood pooring out his mouth and blood drenched pants, so hey if you wanna ruin the rest of your life potentially go for it, you can think u can handle it all you want but your thinking wrong.