Datura (Angel Trumpets)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Typewritermonky, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well I'm not interested in sugar coating my comments. I want to speak the truth.

2. im not trying to get involved in this; i'm not directing this at anybody, it has no negative/postive undertones, blah blah blah, whatever but part of pandoras box is harm reduction. of course im not telling anyone to or not to do anything, and i dont agree nor disagree with anyone who does. i just believe harm reduction is an important, and often neglected topic here in pandoras box. especially when things like datura come up, what's important is harm reduction...not convincing people to/not to do whatever... anyone know what i'm tryin to say?

3. Swisher I completely agree with you. This is why the few helpful posts that help me with harm reduction have actually helped me. All the other posts that are "dont do it bro youll die, do meth lol" or people just fighting in an uncivil manner (Not you Budweiser) isn't helping me at all.

Anyways, I will be doing it Friday. Wish me good luck.

4. Alright good luck.

5. He can do whatever the fuck he wants. We have the freewill to call him stupid and point out its dangerous and shit.
    No one on here is stopping him from doing anything.
    And yeah, i wouldnt want someone treating me that has a job SAVING LIVES, but lets someone take a incredibly hard to dose, dangerous chemical.

6. good luck. i'm interested to see how this turns out.

you should get some vid or pics of you on it. a vid would be great

7. Never make a thread about trying datura, you will just get flamed.

8. i find that datura is like one of those cartoons we would all watch when we were younger. the kid goes to sleep and wakes up and one sequence happens then he realizes he's trippin straight balls. then he tries to get back into his head and another sequence but he can't wake up and snap out of it. sorry i'm not high but not burnt out lol

9. yeah man video tape it when you trip is friday

10. Don't tell me what to do. Are you so ignorant that you can't see the difference in taking a recreational drug and ingesting a poison that can kill you if you mis-dose slightly?

11. Please be very careful when fucking with this substance. Its a beast, I've never done it.... but from things I've heard, please have a very VERY trustworthy trip sitter that isn't scared to take you to the hospital if needed.

Be safe man, have fun :)

12. I'm pretty sure he knows the difference, and if he doesn't want your bullshit in his thread, then please gtfo.

13. Don't tell me what to do.

14. Update. I will be taking these tommorow. Around 11:30 AM. Trip should end around 1 AM. Hello spiritual awakening.

And I'm sorry Homer, I didn't mean to come across as rude. But I said I am going to do it.

15. #76 NaI2cOt1c, Apr 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2009
  16. Best of luck man.

I hope you get the spiritual trip you're looking for.

17. lol @ quote

18. goodluck man. HOPE to hear a trip report. Be safe and have a good sitter. Enjoy yourself.

19. how are we denying him free will. were giving him advice man, its not like we can somehow control what he does. its simple advice man, nothing more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.