Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dating your dealer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TwistedFreak, Feb 20, 2009.

1. ok well me and my dealer who is also a really good friend of mine have been getting pretty close latley and i asked her out she said yes.
    so were togeather now can this mabey fuck that up.
    what should i do?

Thanks
    TF
    :bongin:

2. dude thats fucking awesome +rep u get free weed

3. This could be good or bad hard to say much without knowing more info about you two tho

4. never let it be about weed. thats the only thing that could potentially fuck up everything.

5. what do you need to know

6. i don't think you're going to get free weed, because selling weed is most dealers main source of income, and they can't let people smoke it all away haha. you'll probably start getting really fat sacks now.... just don't make any decisions based on weed...

7. suck her pussy up good. treat her good. dont let it be about the weed and it will be ALL GOOD.

8. honey if you like him and you feel its right go for it. Plus if hes your bff youll get smoked out all the time. For real though only date him if you like him for real.

9. If you break up you potentially lose a good connection.

10. Don't expect free hook ups. This would be equivalent to asking your new girlfriend if you can take a cut from her next paycheck for just being your boyfriend.

11. OP is a guy and the dealer is a girl

haha

12. haha ima guy XD

13. umm make sure she stays happy maybe? don't expect anything from her about the weed, because I'm sure it's not something that turns her on.

14. yeah she gives me free weed

:smoke:

15. #15 mattwood1011, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    how much is your dealer pushing, qps? pounds? what is she flipping?

oh, haha your already getting free weed?

16. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

17. yep nothing special just like dubs

18. #18 Smokey-eyes77, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I can't stand users like that.

Get your own weed.
    The girl is independent it seems like, she don't need a leecher and she will see that quick as fuck if you do the gimme trick alot.

Also don't think fucking her makes up for free weed, she can get dick from plenty other guys if she deals.

Ive dated a few dealers and I know from personal experience giving weed out is just plain stupid.if there your girl or boy, ya helping them out when they need a smoke and are low is way diff, but asking for free bud just cause she always has it is fucked up.

my .02

Edit: Dubs are nothing special?Thats like your girl just giving you 20 bucks for the hell of it.Hell my girl handed me 20 bucks Id call that special cause it never happens.

19. wow.....

20. Dude chiil the fuck out ok she used to be a good frend and im no leech
    ok shit i dont need your negative ass fucking up my high uhhgggg anyways i never ask she like will randomly be like here when i wanna buy and its not like im begging her shit...