Dating younger..

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by GNJ Aristocrat, Mar 21, 2012.

1. We work together at a superstore, she started before me. When i got there she was the first one to talk to me. I really like her and i know she likes me too. She's come over to my place and i light her up sometimes, we watched a movie on the couch and made out.

I feel conflicted cus of the age difference. Farthest we've gone is i was smoking weed and just jerked me off. couple dudes i work w. have asked if there's anything going on and i say we just flirt. I feel like they think it's kinda weird even though there's only 4 years between us. But shes not innocent, she wants me as much as i want her.. it's not like i'm wanting to fuck a virgin or whatever.

What's your opinion

2. go 4 it man...btw what your age and hers?

3. houston we have a go for liftoff...your good man fuck her brains out.

4. lol yea if u look at 16 and 19 take out the number ones.What do u have left? lolol.

5. Yeh, it's true. I think alotta people look at it because theres usually a big maturity gap but, either she's mature or I'm immature, lol it works though

6. In some places, that's illegal. I'd suggest to look at local laws.

7. 16 and 19 is fine. Don't worry. It only gets weird when you are in completely separate stages of life. Like she's in high school and the dude is old enough to be out of college or in their last year of it.

But id say you're ok, not that I am the supreme decider of what ages are ok to date or anything. Just my opinion.

8. I understand, It's not that inappropriate, but I wouldn't want the OP to be labelled as a sex offender due to ignorance.

9. omg dude shut the fuck up no 19 year old is getting labeled a sex offender for fucking a 16 year old. The only people that are against this are the ones that dont have a 16 year old girl grabbin their jock. You wanna hear fucked up? I have a coworker shes probably in her mid 20's and her husband is older than her and her husband fucked my coworkers little sister who is 13.

10. [quote name='"JEI3US"']
    omg dude shut the fuck up no 19 year old is getting labeled a sex offender for fucking a 16 year old. The only people that are against this are the ones that dont have a 16 year old girl grabbin their jock. You wanna hear fucked up? I have a coworker shes probably in her mid 20's and her husband is older than her and her husband fucked my coworkers little sister who is 13.[/quote]

Ummm he wasn't saying he was a sex offender... next time read the post.

And also, I have a slight problem with 16 and 19 that is a big maturity gap even if she is "mature" for her age. She's still in friggin' high school, just got her license and can't legally be on her own.

Besides in a lot of states it's illegal and if his state is one and her parents don't like it he WILL be, not only labeled,but, registered as a sex offender.

11. I feel like age never /really/ stops a relationship from happening, it is usually other things. People just use age as an excuse.

12. I don't think he SHOULD be labeled as a sex offender for doing something like that, but the fact of the matter is there are a fair number of young people that are registered sex offenders for that exact reason.

Being a registered sex offender can really fuck with your life. So you really didn't need to tell him that he should "shut the fuck up" for mentioning it.

It was actually good advice. To be wary of his local laws, that is.

13. OP is from Canada and the consent in Canada is 16 so no one is getting registered a sex offender.

14. OP is from Canada and the consent in Canada is 16 so no one is getting registered a sex offender.

15. Well, that's fine but they really are in different stages of life.

If she wants to have sex and whatnot, that's her choice, but how many 16 year olds are really capable of knowing what they need or want out of a boyfriend?

16. Whats wrong with a 16 year old having sex with a 19 year old or any boy for that matter? At that age she probably just wants to have fun and get some experience and theres nothing wrong with that.

17. [​IMG]

18. [quote name='"JEI3US"']
    Whats wrong with a 16 year old having sex with a 19 year old or any boy for that matter? At that age she probably just wants to have fun and get some experience and theres nothing wrong with that.[/quote]

I didn't say them having sex was wrong, that's her choice.

I'm saying a 16 year old girl still has no idea who she is or what she wants. If I were a 19 year old guy I'd feel like I was playing on her naïveté by having sex with her. I know when I was 16 if an older guy acknowledged me I would've been flirting my underage ass off because that kind of attention from an older guy reassured me I was pretty. I don't know any 16 year old who is completely comfortable with herself and is completely secure.