Dating a girl who's bisexual

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by ArnoldLayne, Mar 2, 2013.

1. So for about a month now I've been dating this girl. She was nice, pretty, and smoked me out so i thought it would be the perfect relationship. She told me she was pansexual, which i had to google(pretty much synonymous to bisexual), which at the time I didnt really think could be a problem. Stuffs getting slightly more serious lately and the tension in that side of our relationship is heightening. A friend of mine said he knew her before and she would cheat on me with girls, but I talked to her about it and it seemed like the last thing she would do. But just last night I get a text from her that said is it ok if I have sex with a girl tonight. To which i replied are you serious? she texted back yes, then like an hour later after i never replied she called saying something about her friend doing it as a joke. That really pissed me off and I'm not sure why. Its like if a guy was making blatant sexual remarks to my girlfriend I would stop him, probably physically, so I don't know what I do to girls, but it gets worse. I went over to her house today and that girl had spent the night. I just tell myself im being paranoid and chill with them. Her friend ends up saying she was about to have sex with her, wishes she could have, and went over that night expecting to. I really dont know what to do now. I just lied and said i had to go to work at 2 and went home. Like I dont know how you can date a bisexual girl whos constantly with her bestfriends(who all have sex) who constantly make the most sexual remarks while im around them. Like i said if a guy had said he planned on fucking my girlfriend and wants to so bad, id tell him to shut the hell up and if he didnt I'd have to stop him physically. so, what should i do guys im thinking about just dumping her its this on top of a whole other load of shit that comes with dating her.

2. Bisexuals are just greedy.

Btw, that girl is clearly a loose ho. Drop her before she hurts you.

3. Probably gonna do that. The only thing I have a problem with is just dumping a girl because I'm paranoid shes a whore. Well, just me being paranoid in the first place and not liking her friends, not sure if thats a mistake on my part for dumping her.

4. If you can't trust her then you should just break it off. Her sexuality really has nothing to do with it; cheaters are cheaters.

Not to generalize, but I find that a lot of bisexual women treat cheating on their man with a woman more flippantly because either consciously or subconsciously they don't think it is as threatening to his ego. Sounds like this is the case with your gf.

5. atleast have a 3some before you dump her bro

6. Man this thread sounds like were talking exactly about my X-Girlfriend :laughing: OP Beware, she was bisexual which I was OK with. She was constantly flirting with other guys behind my back, when I was out of town to visit my family she went to a topless party with a girl (I was pretty pissed), and she was extremely dramatic and a total home wrecker. Needless to say I left that ho, and never looked back.

7. Had a very similar experience. Got outta that shit now I'm totally happy.

8. my crotch says if I got that text I would of said helllz yea! and get into some threesomes but my brain would have dumped her since my brain makes sure I don't catch anything from a ho

9. Never been in that situation, but I used to try convince my ex to have sex with girls.

But you're probably better of getting things straight with her about what you want out of the relationship.

10. That was pretty fucking stupid thing to say, my dude... On so many levels.

@ OP: Be firm and let her know you're not cool with that. Tell her you're not going to waste your time with anything other than a monogamous relationship. That sends a pretty clear message without being an asshole about it.

11. Dude. THREESOMES. Wtf? Haha

12. #13 ArnoldLayne, Mar 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 3, 2013
    Took your advice and laid shit on her today about how im not going to waste my time with her if shes going to be flirting with girls behind my back. apparently a guy friend of hers(gay) was trying to convince my girlfriend and her friend(girl) to hook up so he could bang some guy he just met all in her house or some shit, my girlfriend said no so he thought itd be funny to send that text to me from her phone. I still dont understand it and i really dont feel like trying to. I had to tell her its fucking ridiculous if she has friends that act like that, and am going over to her house in a minute to either dump her or make her understand how this shits gonna work.

And honestly I would not be interested in a threesome im not sure why but I'm perfectly content with just having sex with my girl

13. She's probably used to guys who like it when she messes around with other women because they think it's hot.

You need to clarify that you're not that type of guy.

Why did you not reply? You should have replied and told her that you are not okay with that. Don't be passive aggressive, you've gotta communicate.

So, tell her what's acceptable to you and what isn't. If she is understanding about it, then you'll have to decide if you trust her enough to continue the relationship.

14. Lol he'll yeah she ratchett, dump her bro , try a hoe that don't smoke . They cuto tho

15. Ok, as a man who married a bi chick, I've gotta pipe in on this one. Yes, she's gunna flirt, so what? That mean you can flirt too. If your not comfortable with her flirting a little, that's a self confidence issue my brother.
    The only thing better than a naked woman warming your bed at night, is two naked women, add etc.
    Most men are content with just one woman, I know I am. But by being with a bi chick, you are afforded a rare opportunity that few men have the privilege of. Use it brother.

grow log http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1180070-vas-indoor-newb-grow.html

16. That sounds like a female you dont need to be getting involved with. as a bisexual girl myself i have met other girls that are the same way. I guess sex is a lot easier to throw around when you cant get pregnant (for some girls) and I know from experience of trying to be in a relationship with a girl like that to just not even bother. she will probably just end up hurting you. Sorry man.
    "No woman, no cry" as Marley would say...

17. First of all, pansexuals are different. It basically means I am able to fall in love with anyone regardless of gender or sex.

And she's a whore.

18. Not how Marley meant it dear. Was telling his lady friend not to cry. Hence "poor little sister, don't shed no tears, no woman no cry." No cry as in don't cry.
    Just sayin.

As to the original topic, don assume the worst based on your limited experience. Approach this with an open mind. My rule, going into the relationship was simply "yes you can play with other women. No I don't have to be involved, though I would like to be. I will watch."
    Simple enough, and everyone wins. Gain trust in this way, for both of you, and you'll end up in the bed too. And let me tell you, nothing beats sharing a woman with your woman ^.^

grow log http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/1180070-vas-indoor-newb-grow.html

19. So whats the difference? Theres two genders, you can fall in love with either not valuing their gender, so thereby your sexually attracted to both genders? Idk i just dont get it