Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dates

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MIDNITE TOKES, Oct 29, 2011.

1. im high as fuck right now and getting ready to go out with my girl. She dont know about me smoking weed and i use eye drops so she has new clue. Anyone else love goin out while high as fuk with your girl

2. No, that's disrespectful, would you like someone going on a date with you drunk/high while you're not? Just taunting you..

3. hell i done it with my gf around, she just kept saying what happening now over and over.

4. I would love to go on a date high as fuck but only if the girl is that awesome.

5. FUCK YES I love burning before I do anything

6. If it was me I'd just tell her I smoke weed and if she has a problem with it then she's not the one for me.....

7. man just tell her.

8. ^^^ that dude knows his shit

9. Don't be immature. Tell her you smoke